Fresh meat

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Fresh meat

Post by Sarah »

Welcome Nyx! You have a great variety of websites. :heh: And I love your collective name, too!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Welcome Nyx! :D It's very nice to meet you~! I haven't been through your sites yet, but I'm excited to see SMT and DMC there! <3
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Welcome, Nyx! Thanks for joining us and it's a pleasure to meet you!

I am enjoying looking through your sites and I do like "Nyx's Lounge". I like seeing other people's artwork. Yours is pretty nice! :D

I have to say that I also enjoy coding. (And I should since I do it professionally lol)
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

First, thank you all for your warm welcome! :heart: It's a pleasure to meet you all.
Yuzuki wrote:Your Devil May Cry fansite is really nice, and your doujinshi review page seems like a cool idea! Now I want do one too! :D
Doujinshi reviews was a lot of work, but really fun at the same time! If you want to try it out, that section of my site was built using MediaShelf, which is a script you can download on my minisite Prism. The script is abandonware, though, so I'm actually in the process of trying to transfer all my doujin reviews to a WordPress site. The script is secure, though, as far as I know, I'm just getting paranoid with age, and I need a place for my Tiger & Bunny doujinshis :heh:
dubiousdisc wrote: WAIT YOU ALSO LIKE METAL GEAR SOLID?
/TACKLES
Haha, I do! I'm a casual fan of it, since I've only played 2 and 3 and a bit of 4, but I do enjoy the series!
Todd wrote:Welcome to Amassment!

I love your mix of sites! You don't see many general sites these days.

There are a lot of fanlistings people here so you should feel right at home. :) Feel free to poke me if you need anything!
Thank you very much, admin, sir! I will!
Elysa wrote:I enjoy coding too, despite how frustrating it might be at times, it's always nice to see when ideas in your head can be implemented into a website :D
Exactly! And I love learning, so coding is great for that! I just learned how to make bilingual sites using PHP, for example.
Sarah wrote:Welcome Nyx! You have a great variety of websites. :heh: And I love your collective name, too!
Thank you!
SnowRayjah wrote:Welcome Nyx! :D It's very nice to meet you~! I haven't been through your sites yet, but I'm excited to see SMT and DMC there! <3
Ooh, another fan of Megaten and DMC? :heart:
Destinie wrote:I am enjoying looking through your sites and I do like "Nyx's Lounge". I like seeing other people's artwork. Yours is pretty nice! :D

I have to say that I also enjoy coding. (And I should since I do it professionally lol)
Thank you very much for your compliments! I gotta say, I love to see so many people who enjoy coding for fun.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Hey Nyx! Welcome to amassment. It's nice to meet you. I like your site. Also whoo hoo DMC and SMT!
;o; *** pew! pew!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Woot woot! Thanks for the welcome!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Welcome to Amassment! I love your SMT directory and all of your other SMT fanlistings :heart:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Welcome to Amassment, Nyx! :D
Aku

Post by Aku »

OH mannnnn, I'm having all these feels cuz I'm a total fangirl of yours! Let me try not to scream and sound like an idiot... Sorry, I'm a long time visitor of Nyx's Lounge~ <3 Haha.

I'm super happy to see more SMT fans here! I think the more recent Persona games have brought in a larger fandom, but we're still few and far between. And totally feel you on the coding is zen thing. I can totally disappear into coding and feel at ease when I get to that part of site making. So happy to see you here, I hope you enjoy it! :)
Ava

Post by Ava »

Hey, Nyx! Welcome to the forums! It's great to see a new face. It looks like you're settling in well here already. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc., you're always welcome to contact one of the admins here (blue names - like mine).

Whoa, you're the owner of Nyx's Lounge??? I've been there before and it's a great resource for Megaten fans. Persona 4 is my favorite Playstation2 game, and that's saying a lot considering how extensive the PS2 game library is. I absolutely want to make Megaten site to add to the community, but time restraints and other pending projects hinder that idea. I played IMAGINE for a bit as well.

It's also pretty cool how you utilize the .ca domain extension. That must have made life a little easier when it came to picking domain names.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.