Glorious Purses

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Camy
Administrator

Glorious Purses

Post by Camy »

Hello! I'm Camy, short for Camille, known as rayesesshyfan over at LJ. I own Krescentmoon.net that houses Sesshoumaru's Castle, Deranged, The Bolin Fanlisting, and who knows what else. -shot- I'm working on a huge fansite for Loki right now as well as trying to finish a relationship shrine but gah, so many distractions! Oh, forgot to say how long I've been making websites. I've done it since 2003 but I've also coded HTML here and there in 2002 thanks to roleplays and Horseland (used to play that game like crazy) as well as Go Wild, still the best automated/horse rpg I've been in that I miss so much.

I live in weird weather state Texas along with my parents still despite being 23. I just really don't want to be on my own until I save up (which alone is hard for me because I'm baaaad at saving up XD) and hopefully room with my friend that lives in Iowa.

I'm on summer break right now and will be going to back to college this Fall for my third semester so after this one, I will just have next year to finish the last two and I will have my certificate in Web & Interactive Design :D I've learned a lot in the classes I took, especially many ways in Photoshop to cut something out and masking (which I use a lot now, folders too! xD). I also learned from my Interface Design teacher a lot and I will be having him again this semester and I honestly can't wait to be in Web Design 2 with another instructor I had so, yay!

I'm mostly on Skype or AIM, only putting myself away when I go somewhere (yarly) or asleep. You can find me mostly over on Tumblr too since it's really addicting and usually I spend hours and hours on it - especially after a new episode of Supernatural OR another part of The Hollow Crown. Usually I'm reblogging Tom Hiddleston/Loki/The Avengers posts with some Legend of Korra in between. I also make graphics here and there, gifs especially, as I also make some wallpapers.

[s]As you can see, I write. A lot.[/s] I'm a huge multitasker too and I really need to redesign some of my sites (KM and SC especially ahhhh along with 4th Espada)

I guess that's the end of my rambling. I always makes these long orz Can never ever make them short, haha |D

Oh and I don't own any purses. I use pockets!
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Mikari

Re: Glorious Purses

Post by Mikari »

Hello! Welcome to the forums ^_^

(lol, how do you manage to carry everything in just pockets?)
Todd

Post by Todd »

Yay, glad you joined, Camy!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

@Mikari - Thank you and haha, I have magical pockets - just like Mary Poppin's purse ;D

@Todd - Glad I joined too, I love forums :D
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Thank you for reminding me to add the strike out tag to the bbcode!

and yay for Loki and Tom Hiddleston :heart:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

With access to the astral space? Gotta get more of those...
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

@Masao Yay, thank you Masao! I neeeeed the strike tag XD Yeees, Loki and Tom Hiddleston~ <3333

@Mikari - I have no idea but it gets the job done :3
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

lol maybe I just carry too many things around XD
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

I only carry my wallet and cell phone. If anything else, I shove it in :3 Messenger back helps too along with jacket when I go to college classes xD
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I need to have my cell, car keys, house keys, iPod, wallet, glasses, candy, USB, ID... and sometimes pencil and paper to doodle with. XD I just like having everything on hand, but at least the iPod is a whole lot smaller than the PSP I used to carry for video games access anytime.