Glorious Purses

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Varen

Re: Glorious Purses

Post by Varen »

Do you ride any horses by the way? I'm pretty impressed to see Horse games on your interest lists.
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

HI

Hey everyone seems to be all about Loki on Tumblr. I'm sure your fansite will be glorious :D

re: pockets - me too: all hail the twelve-pocketed pants
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Welcome, Camy! I wish you the best of luck in getting on your feet. I know it's haaard! My Fiance is 26 and he is currently still in the process of moving out. I didn't move out of my mom's basement until 24. The world and economy is so different from when our parents were our age. X3 On the flip side, the interaction and web design industry is HUGE, so I'm sure you will find an excellent paying job a bit after graduation.

Also, glad you're here! Love your sites, too!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hi Camy! I am looking forward to Loki; yay for more movie character shrines!

I went for the longest time without a purse (I believe in high school I was one of only two girls without one), but eventually had to give in and get one. xD
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Saya

Post by Saya »

can0t wait to see Loki siteeeeee!
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Mikari - Goodness! That's a lot of stuff XD

Ah, video game access, perfect way to make time fly~

@Varen - I used to ride horses XD Though I did English and Western, but I prefer Western because I can't post while the horses trot no matter how much I try XD I actually miss riding though, I had such a fantastic bond with a mare named Dollar that I still have pictures of :3

@dubiousdic - Hello :D

ROFL oh god, Tumblr is THE place to find anything of Loki, Tom Hiddleston too, since he is the God of Tumblr xD

Yes! Pockets~! >DDD

@Destinie - Aww, thank you so much <3 It is indeed different and it's so scary and that's why I need to save up when I have a job. Oh yes, it is indeed huge. My instructor in Interface Design that we can make 15k or so. Plus, the designers design the site while they hire programmers just as long as they make all the wireframes for each page. A lot more goes into making websites than what I thought before and it was great to learn~

I love forums a lot and aww really? Thank you so much <33 I love your artwork (I need to get practicing again xD) and your sites too - especially Meowth! :D

@Sarah - Hello Sarah~! I can't wait to get started on it since I'm still playing around with a design for it XD

I will neverrrr give innnn. Haha, maybe one day though, but I manage without it since I don't need much stuff when I go shopping or out to eat with my family. Even my mom uses a small pouch that hangs around her shoulder.

@Saya - Saayyyaaaa <3333 Hehe, I can't wait to start it and finish it xD It's going to be so fun~!
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Sarah: I didn't bother with a purse in high school as I had no car, cell or handhelds at school and I did have a backpack with my school stuff. But when collage came I got a cell and car and got rid of my backpack so I needed the purse... then when I got a job and money here come the adorable hand held technological devices that are too cute to be apart from. XD

@Camy: I'm curious about the Loki site too.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

I just need to keep thinking about the design before I do any writing XD

I may need to look at some CSS gallery sites or something for inspiration to flare up.
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Screen shot galleries inspire me to make layout. Although Lately I've been writing first and designing after, just to make sure I won't lose interest and then the layout will go to waste.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Camy!! <3

Good luck with your shrine for Loki, and the relationship shrine you are working on. Also with your school!! :D Living with your parents is fine, and also being 23 is still young! You also save more money for school that way too. hehe.
aminuet .。. king