So I ended up here ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Todd

Re: So I ended up here ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Post by Todd »

Yuzuki wrote:@Todd

Thanks! Everybody been really kind. I think your domain name sounds epic and I like how you write on your shrines. I'm not very good articulate and writing content is what I find hardest when making a website. T_T
Aw, thank you. <3 Writing is my favorite part of site-making.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thank you Yuzuki. I'll let you know how the both go. ^.^
;o; *** pew! pew!
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Oooh, I see :O What does the name mean? ^^ And yeah, ahaha, I try to use the same username at places, but it's so annoying when it's taken! XD;;

Aw, thanks so much for your compliments! :heart: I used to be, but I haven't really been keeping up with music releases for a long while now xD;;
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Elysa wrote:Oooh, I see :O What does the name mean? ^^ And yeah, ahaha, I try to use the same username at places, but it's so annoying when it's taken! XD;;

Aw, thanks so much for your compliments! :heart: I used to be, but I haven't really been keeping up with music releases for a long while now xD;;
The same thing happens to be, so I've settled for small variations adding a word to my usual nickname.

I'm the same with music too. I don't know who sings what these days anymore. I can recognize songs, but have no idea where they came from.
Yuzuki

Post by Yuzuki »

@Todd
Reading your shrine was a pleasure. I'm a little envious at your ease with words.

@Elysa
It means "gentle moon". I love names that have to do with night/stars/sky/flowers. Hehehe, me too, but I have yet to listen to their last CD. >.<

@Mikari
My song collection is stuck in the 90's-2000's, so I definitely know the feeling.
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Oooh, that's a really nice meaning~ And yes, I really like things that have to do with those subjects too :D I think the last song I heard from them was "Bad Woman" XD;;
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Yuzuki wrote:@Sarah
Yes indeed the crowned look goes well with the title! If I may be so bold to do a recommendation, maybe adding a relationship part on the info? With details about Joel's deep relationship with Mankini and Lou. Half-kidding here.
lol I actually really like that idea..
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Yuzuki

Post by Yuzuki »

@Elysa
Last I heard was BingBingBing and Barae and some of the Japanese songs >.< Poor Hongki, I need to check the new music out.

@Sarah
Great ^_^
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Oh gosh, you're more up to date than me... The only thing I know after Bad Woman was Hongki playing in You're Beautiful XD;;; (which I still haven't seen lol.)
Yuzuki

Post by Yuzuki »

Fangirl mode enabled:
Ely, you HAVE to watch it, while the female lead is a bit annoying Hongki is totally adorable on You're Beautiful! He also has a cameo on the last episode of the drama "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho". [Gumiho is amazing drama btw!!!]