So I ended up here ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Yuzuki

So I ended up here ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Post by Yuzuki »

Hello guys and gals, nice to meet you!

My nick is Yuzuki, and I'm a domain addict. Back in the 90's-00's I was very into anime/manga and during that time I bought some domains dedicated to series I liked, including fushigiyuugi.net. During all these years my sites have been more offline than online, but yet each year when renewal time came, it would be hard for me to give them up, so renew them I did.

Back in 2009, my FY site was going to reach its 10 year anniversary, so I was like what the heck, I'm gonna make a new layout and reopen it. I made the layout, but got distracted with other stuff, and it took me a couple of years to finally get to open it. (Yes, I'm that lazy!)

I was link hopping tonight when I ended up here! Saw some of the links in the directory, so many pretty sites. (。♥‿♥。) This looked like a cool, active place, so decided to join.

I still enjoy anime/manga, but I'm a bit more into Japanese and Korean drama now. Sometimes I want to see some new series, but I have no idea where to start, I'm totally out of the loop. Can you guys recommend some cool stuff?
Mikari

Re: So I ended up here ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Post by Mikari »

Welcome to the forums! Your FY site is amazing :o
Yuzuki

Post by Yuzuki »

Thanks Mikari, you are too kind ^_^

Visited your site, your sprites are so cute. I always wanted to learn how to sprite, but I squint my eyes too much!
Last edited by Yuzuki on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Hi and welcome to Amassment, Yuzuki! Glad you found your way to us. :heart:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Welcome, welcome!

As for your last question, I personally have no idea, but feel free to make a thread about that as I'm pretty sure there are a few people who are knowledgeable about that in here!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Welcome Yuzuki, glad you found us! Your FY site is just amazing, both aesthetically and content-wise. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Yuzuki

Post by Yuzuki »

Oh my! I was going to reply you all, but I decided to open your links and about an hour went by! So many tabs open! (ノ>▽<。)ノ

@Masao
Thanks Masao, you have a lovely community here! I feel very welcome. Your collective is so pretty and loved your Kaworu and Ayanami shrines! ( I used to have a chibi Kaworu keychain years ago, but in an ironic twist, the body part fell off )

@dubiousdisc
Thanks dub, I will make sure to ask around! My sister is Pokemon addicted so I sent her your link, I'm sure she will love your cute sites as I did.

@Sarah
Thanks for the warm welcome and kind comments. You have a Joel shrine, fangirling right now! (●♡∀♡) Beautiful layout, I adore the little crown you added to his head. I religiously watch the Soup each week. I used to miss John Henson from Talk Soup when he left, but when they updated the show and added Joel, I started watching again.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

(Aww, thank you! ;_;)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Hi Yuzuki! You're site is so pretty. *.* I've only seen the OVA of Fushigi Yuugi, the art is so pretty but I couldn't really get into the story. It's so so pretty. It's nice to meet you and welcome to the forums.

For suggestions did you want anime/manga or Japanese/Korean drama? I'm a bit confused.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Welcome to Amassment Yuzuki! :ok:

That`s an amazing Fushigi Yuugi site. The content and layout look fantastic. I love the neat compilation that you have done, it looks so well loved :inlove:

Also your icon :heart: GK LOVE :inlove: :music2:
aminuet .。. king