So I ended up here ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Destinie

Re: So I ended up here ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Post by Destinie »

Welcome, Yuzuki! Glad you joined! I have been looking into FY, I've never read it, but I am definitely going to go through your site because omg! It looks amazing! :D/
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Yuzuki wrote:@Cherri
Thanks for your comment about my site! I'm glad you like it. Re-read my previous sentence and you are right, it is a bit confusing! I meant more anime / manga recommendations since I don't know what good series have been out recently. Your sites are very nice, specially your Niflheim, its cool that it started as a school project, I hope you got an A! I notice you made sitemaps, which reminds me I have to do mine!
You're welcome. Okay, let's see. I like Bleach, Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Sailor Moon. They aren't really super new but I recommend them. I haven't really been keeping up with much. Also thank you for Niflheim. I did get an A and totally passed the class. ^-^ The sitemap was a project requirement in class and then it just kind of spilled over to my other sites. Good luck with the sitemaps! Also, I find pixeling hard too.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Yuzuki

Post by Yuzuki »

dubiousdisc wrote:Yeah, well, it's useful with large stuff too - when drawing or painting, for example, so you can render small areas without ending up with yaoi hands in the process XD

Good point, say no to yaoi hands. lol
Masao wrote: LOL OMG, that's hilarious, poor Kaworu.

but thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed those sites. I really need to update them though :worry:
Yes, Kaworu couldn't escape his destiny! T_T But really your shrines are lovely, I hope you do announce when you update them so I can check them out again.
Update is a cursed word for me. I have shrines that the last time I updated was 1999.
Destinie wrote:Welcome, Yuzuki! Glad you joined! I have been looking into FY, I've never read it, but I am definitely going to go through your site because omg! It looks amazing! :D/
Thank youuu! If you decide to check it out, I really recommend the manga over the anime. Warning, the female lead can get a bit annoying, but I would still recommend it.

So checking your site, you already won me over with your first image, the Kaitou Saint Tail image made me feel so nostalgic, and the colors of the layout are very cute. And the Nyarth.net layout is just so clean and adorable. Did you draw the images? They are veritably squealable.
Cherri wrote: You're welcome. Okay, let's see. I like Bleach, Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Sailor Moon. They aren't really super new but I recommend them. I haven't really been keeping up with much. Also thank you for Niflheim. I did get an A and totally passed the class. ^-^ The sitemap was a project requirement in class and then it just kind of spilled over to my other sites. Good luck with the sitemaps! Also, I find pixeling hard too.
Oh I already seen those! >.< Thanks, I am adding sitemaps to my list of stuff to do now, I just want to wait a bit till I add some new sections on my site. Lets work hard on our pixelating attempts!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Hey Yuzuki, welcome to Amassment! We love new faces around here... :D
Yuzuki

Post by Yuzuki »

@Todd

Thanks! Everybody been really kind. I think your domain name sounds epic and I like how you write on your shrines. I'm not very good articulate and writing content is what I find hardest when making a website. T_T
Ava

Post by Ava »

Hey Yuzuki! Welcome to Amassment! It's really great to meet a new fansite creator, especially someone who shares my love of 90s and early 2000s series. Your Fushigi Yuugi shrine is amaaaaaazing. I love the way it's set up and organized.

I liked Yu Watase's work after FY, like Ayashi no Ceres and Imadoki, but her subsequent work could never capture the epic nature that ran through FY's storyline. I'd love to recommend more titles. What genres are you interested in nowadays?
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Yuzuki wrote: @Kibumie
Thanks for your comments, I'm trying to make it as informative as I can. GK Love indeed (I actually have another FY domain genbukaiden.net, I had summaries and stuff for it, but my house got broken into recently and lost my computer and backup HD, so basically I need to start from scratch again). Your site is beauuuutiful, love the colors. I feel like I have visited it before, but I'm not quite sure. Did you have a Fushigi Yuugi related site before? Your domain name sounds very cute.
o geez o geez. I'm so excited for you GK project! I'm a huge fan of both FY series. (have I mentioned that already? lol) ack.. I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you good luck with your FY projects! :heart:

omg. Uruki and Hikitsu is the featured of your site. l'm guessing that Hikitsu is your favorite? He is very dashing and more princely. I like both Uruki and Tomite. Tomite is so cute and bashful because he was so matured and kind of stoic from his older version from the old FY Genbu Arc. lol. :heart:

uwu. Thank you. \ :blush: / I did, I had a Tamahome shrine before, but unfortunately I had to put it down. I am not yet sure if I'll have time to have it up again since I have been busy and also I have other shrine projects that I need to finish first. :swt2: But I hope I can put up Tamahome's shrine back again. someday. lol :content:
aminuet .。. king
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Yuzuki I went ahead and read through your site yesterday! It's very informative and I will definitely be checking out the manga soon. Ah! I also went to read her short story about the Pajamas because I saw it on your site. That was so cute and very much her style. Quirky humor and situation! xD

I love Kaitou Saint Tail, glad you liked the layout~ As for Nyarth, I did do all the illustrations myself. I was going for something adorable, so happy that it worked ;)

Sorry to hear that your house was broken into, that's awful!!! D: I hope everyone is ok!

I'm looking forward to what you have for GK!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Welcome Yuzuki! I'm late to the welcome but I hope you enjoy your stay here anyways. Everyone's pretty cool. <3 I love your Fushigi Yuugi site. It's so pretty and easy to navigate! I also really like the light color scheme, its very easy on my eyes.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Yuzuki wrote:Oh I already seen those! >.< Thanks, I am adding sitemaps to my list of stuff to do now, I just want to wait a bit till I add some new sections on my site. Lets work hard on our pixelating attempts!
I'm sorry, I wasn't able to give any new ones. Oh! XXXholic is another one. Welcome, yay for list of stuff to do. I just realized I don't have sitemaps for all my sites, just most of them. Yes! Gonna work hard. I added pixelating attempts to my list. :heart: Gonna go to GameStop today, so pixelating gets put on hold.
;o; *** pew! pew!