Hello, lovelies!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
FandomSavant

Hello, lovelies!

Post by FandomSavant »

Hi all,

Some of you may remember me. If not, hi, I'm Patricia! Good to meet you. I was once quite active here, but kind of withdrew from everything fun in my life when depression took over my brain.

Current status: I am laid up with a foot injury (there's currently a broken sewing needle inside of it), so I thought I'd reconnect with some of the things that make me happy. So, here I am. Tomorrow, I will be going to a consult about the surgery to remove it. Finally! It's been in there a week! Seven. Days. I cannot believe they keep making me wait. The pain is just intolerable.

ANYWAY, I hope to get back to working on my Shrines soon! I miss it. And you!

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Hello, lovelies!

Post by Robin »

OMG welcome back! I just visited your domain again last week while checking links for my site, and wondered how things were going! Sorry to hear about the sewing needle in your foot (OUCH!)--I hope they can get it out of there easily and that recovery is quick. I know what you mean about depression and site-making :( ...which shrines are you hoping to work on?
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

Robin wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:08 am OMG welcome back! I just visited your domain again last week while checking links for my site, and wondered how things were going! Sorry to hear about the sewing needle in your foot (OUCH!)--I hope they can get it out of there easily and that recovery is quick. I know what you mean about depression and site-making :( ...which shrines are you hoping to work on?

- I’m still recovering from surgery, but I was able to walk on it for the first time this week. Yay! I overdid it, though. Booooo!

- I’m planning to close down my Monica/Chandler fixation, and make a general Friends characters one with their relationship as part of it. I run a fanlisting for “all characters,” so I thought merging them would be good. :)

- Adrien Brody will likely get some attention, too. Because he always does. ;)

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

Oops. Accidentally posted twice.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

FandomSavant wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:09 am
Robin wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:08 am OMG welcome back! I just visited your domain again last week while checking links for my site, and wondered how things were going! Sorry to hear about the sewing needle in your foot (OUCH!)--I hope they can get it out of there easily and that recovery is quick. I know what you mean about depression and site-making :( ...which shrines are you hoping to work on?

- I’m still recovering from surgery, but I was able to walk on it for the first time this week. Yay! I overdid it, though. Booooo!

- I’m planning to close down my Monica/Chandler fixation, and make a general Friends characters one with their relationship as part of it. I run a fanlisting for “all characters,” so I thought merging them would be good. :)

- Adrien Brody will likely get some attention, too. Because he always does. ;)
Aha, sounds great! I definitely get the idea of making a general shrine and including your favorite relationship/characters/etc. as just a part of the bigger site, especially when one loves the whole series and not just the one thing about it. If you need another pair of eyes to look over things while you're working on it, feel free to message me anytime! (Also, I sure hope your foot is better! Sorry for the long delay in replying xD)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org