Incoming

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Jesspwnsyou

Incoming

Post by Jesspwnsyou »

Hey! I'm Jess, and I'm new here at Amassment. I've been lurking as a non-member for a while and today I figured I'd go ahead and register as a user. I'm 27 years old texan, gamer, engineer, and I make websites! I've been around in the anime graphics community a while, and I always come and go, but recently I started getting into fanlistings. It sort of sparked my intrest a little and I've been pretty much addicted. I started doing a little more digging around and learned about shrines and tribue sites. So now, I'm looking into creating my first shrine and I'm looking at everyones to get a good idea of what kind of information that people put on them. :) Hopefully, if I can catch up on sleep and rest and have free time (working kills me) I can start working on a shrine. I am still trying to decide who or what I want to make a shrine for, but I've got plenty of ideas.

I hope I can become friends with many of you!
Janna

Re: Incoming

Post by Janna »

Hi! Welcome to Amassment! :heart: :music:
I'm rather new here too, just joined this month! And I'm also 27 woot! I'm glad to have another fanlisting lover around :D And I can't wait to see your siteeees~! I love browsing new networks and reading shrines :3
I've been really inspired in my works lately by this community, so I know and hope you will be too!
Jesspwnsyou

Post by Jesspwnsyou »

I'm hoping to finish my main collective site this week and revamp my fanlisting collection site! I dont want to post the links yet until its perfect! Haha

Its nice to meet you! :)
Janna

Post by Janna »

I know, we'll be waiting to see it! (don't feel rushed, it's just me being overenthusiastic! xD)
Nice to meet you too :3
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Welcome welcome!! There's lots of support for both shrines and fanlistings here, so you'll find lots of kindred spirits <3 What kinds of subjects are you thinking about making shrines for? :D

(And no worries about "imperfect sites"--these fine folks have helped me with my various bumbling designs for yearsssss, ROFL!!)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Jesspwnsyou

Post by Jesspwnsyou »

I think my first shrine will be for the Pokemon Arcanine. It's just the first thing that popped into my head. It's always been my pokemon obsession too. I have other ideas, but have figured that would be a good one starting off.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Hey Jess!!!

Can't wait to see your first site to Arcanine! :D I have quite a few Pokemon tributes myself, so we should definitely affiliate when you've got it up! Welcome to the boards officially~
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Janna

Post by Janna »

Jesspwnsyou wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:20 pm I think my first shrine will be for the Pokemon Arcanine. It's just the first thing that popped into my head. It's always been my pokemon obsession too. I have other ideas, but have figured that would be a good one starting off.
PLEASE!!! Growlithe and Arcanine have always fascinated me. I would love to read a whole shrine about it!! I also need to start my reading of fine PKMN shrines but omg where to start?? Haha!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Welcome aboard the tributes train! I look forward to your work and reading about what you love!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Welcome to Amassment, Jess! Many of us have definitely felt that fanlisting creation binge, haha! We're very much glad you were able to join this side of the community, though :) Looking forward to your upcoming sites! :music: