OOMMMGGG

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Bobbi

OOMMMGGG

Post by Bobbi »

EDIT: I AM 100% BACK! (aside some link checking and other nonsense that comes with reuploading old files from eons ago)

So I was driving home from work thinking about my old shrines and wishing I could like, reupload them and make new ones. And then I was wondering if anyone even made them anymore and if it would be worth my while.

I was so happy to see Amassment is still around! ;_; And these forums aren't full of tumbleweeds!

Anyway, I'm Bobbi... I made shrines WAAAYYY back in the day (Rosa FF4, Ashe FF12, Ziggy & Allen, Xenosaga and lots of fanlistings... valkyrie.nu/december-rain.org) and for awhile took over In the Fade which was a directory back before Amassment was a thing!

I think I will do this! I have domains that I'm totally not using at all and I've been itching to make sites on again. I miss this community and making sites sooo much you wouldn't believe.

So WHAT HAS EVERYONE BEEN UP TO!?!?!?

As for me I am now 35 and married! I have a nice little house full of all our collective fandoms. Figures and art everywhere and surrounded by all the latest and old vidya games and consoles. I still cosplay and I'm into Japanese fashion (lolita mostly) and I work as a store manager... so I'm like a salarylady now. I still draw and write! :D Not much has changed except I sorta learned how to adult at some point!

<3<3<3
Last edited by Bobbi on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: OOMMMGGG

Post by Robin »

Welcome welcome!! I remember valkyrie.nu! <3

Glad to hear all the awesome IRL news, and also happy that you're coming back to doing sites :) What fandoms are you thinking about making new sites for?
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

Hi Bobbi! I'm new, and haven't always been the most diligent shrine crawler, but I love the subject matter of all of your previous shrines. I'm so glad to hear that you're coming back, and that it is, indeed, possible to learn to adult (teach me your ways). Same question as Robin, though. -chinhands-

RAY GUN SUE
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

OMG BOBBI!!! Welcome back to Amassment! I'm so glad to see you're doing well! :heart: I'm really excited to see your new sites as well!

I moved to Japan and back some time ago, and just came back around this time last year. I was also pleasantly surprised to see the community still active :)
Todd

Post by Todd »

BOBBI!

I am so happy to see you're back, yay! I can't wait to see your shrines come back, especially Rosa!
Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

I caved and bought a new domain to restart my network since I lost valkyrie but I still own december-rain.org. I'll figure out something for it!

@Robin: I'm going to make a Prompto from FFXV shrine (new domain is named after him bc I'm obsessed help). I already have a good amount of content written. I just need to get a site layout made. Other than that, I need to go back and tidy up my old shrines and rework some of the content.

@Sophia: I'm barely adulting, but adulting enough that if anything happened, i have something to fall back on. kinda? lol I think it's more luck than adulting. I'm actually 12.

@Stefi! Yay! Yeah It's great that people are still making shrines and even designing sites. Kinda sad that so many (like myself) have fallen off to social media entirely. I miss the creativity of making sites, designing them and celebrating the things you love creatively!

@Todd: :DDD IT'S BEEN AGES. BUT YES. ROSA IS GOING BACK UP STATTT. I still need to add all the sequel information. >_<;;
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Welcome baaaaaack~! Ah it's so great to see members rejoin.
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

:!: :!: :!: omg, hi Bobbi! It's been forever! I'm glad you're doing well, and I'm glad you decided to come back :content: Looking forward to the return of your FF sites especially!
tonight fate is the
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

BOBBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!!!!!!! Good to hear you are doing well and that you're interested in getting back into shrines!! <33 I can't wait to see what you're working on! :)
Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

Thanks guys! I'm going to work on getting my new network domain up and then put my old sites up. Should be able to do that this week! :3

I really missed this community. :inlove: