OOMMMGGG

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: OOMMMGGG

Post by dubiousdisc »

Oh, hello! I don't think we've met before, but I remember your stuff and your old domain!

I was busy in the last couple of days and so I was reading this topic but not finding the time to reply yet, and I just want to say, holy shit, you went from 0 to 100 while I looked away! Putting the domain up and a good-looking layout and... (I laughed out loud at the footer).

Glad to have you here!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Hello! I don't think I've ever met you, but I'm pretty sure I joined your Ziggy fl back in the days... or maybe I just read the shrine. I love cyborg characters and I had tried and failed to play Xenosaga way back in the days.

Your layouts are absolutely wonderful and I look forward to what you'll create or bring back next!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

dubiousdisc: Haha, it was just a matter of throwing up a one page layout for something. I don't have much content so... I just needed a thing. n_n;; The other sites were already saved on my computer so it was a matter of re uploading them and checking a few things! I'm trying to think about what else I'd like to add there.

nyxmidnight: Cyborgs are the best! I might re-apply for his fanlisting! I have to get around to re-installing enthusiast. Sadly a lot of my other fanlistings are taken by others right now so IDK if I want to go back to that route. But I might go about joining them again. :) Thank you! I'm plodding away at my new shrine so hopefully I can get that going soonish!
Amber

Post by Amber »

I remember your old domain from years ago but never really knew you. Welcome back and best of luck on reopening a network of your own. :)
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Ah Bobbi, it's so good to see you around again! YOU HAVE A NEW DOMAIN I must go check it out. I have missed Purity. I'm glad to hear things have been going well for you. :music:
a spoony bard