So, I suppose I found some free time....

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
SnowRayjah

Re: So, I suppose I found some free time....

Post by SnowRayjah »

Joe wrote:Hey, Snow, welcome to the boards! :D I hope you make yourself comfortable here. As you can tell, lots of us like to dwell on long conversations too! I know the feeling of your brain working faster than you can type but I know you'll find yourself at home here. :)
Mmmyup, everyone seems very laid back so comfort shouldnt be am issue.I think I'll be more comfortable when I venture out of the introductions. Small steps for now! Thanks for the warm welcome. :D
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Snowy! *glomps* did I tell you? I love how When it Rains, it Pours turned out!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Mikari~~ Of course you told me about Amassment. And, thank you! I just hope it does Cloud some justice. He does deserve the love. <3
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Kiwi knows we love him even if we pick on him <3
Aku

Post by Aku »

Welcome to Amassment, Snow!

CAN I JUST SAY RIGHT NOW THAT I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED (WITH MYSELF) THAT THERE ARE HAKUOUKI/YAKUZA SHRINES OUT THERE AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!? ARGHHHH WHY ARE YOU GUYS HIDING!!

Okay, sorry, I just needed to get that out of my system. To be honest, despite the fact I didn't know up until now, I'm REALLY happy for the pleasant surprise! And I'm super looking forward to checking out your stuff. X3 I'm a big Yakuza fangirl, so finding others via Amassment is really making me super happy. I hope you have fun here! :3
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Mikari, but of course! Considering FFVII was the first game I ever bought I figured it was time to pay some form of tribute (outside of teasing) to Cloud. :3

Aku, well dear, I doubt that's entirely your fault. You see, I haven't been very social with getting my sites known! And the time I've spent searching for Hakuoki and Yakuza sites has been less than fruitful. Still, I'm glad that I can make someone happy! :D Thank you very much for the warm welcome. So far, I love the energy here. Everyone seems pretty cool. <3
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Aku wrote:CAN I JUST SAY RIGHT NOW THAT I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED (WITH MYSELF) THAT THERE ARE HAKUOUKI/YAKUZA SHRINES OUT THERE AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!? ARGHHHH WHY ARE YOU GUYS HIDING!!
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. Though just about Hakuouki--I haven't had too much experience with Yakuza yet. :3

Welcome, Snow! Seeing the Cloud and Hijikata on your network made me so ecstatic hahaha. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future!
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Puppeteer, thank you for the welcome! I'm glad that my sites can merit such a reaction. Hopefully, they don't disappoint.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Hi Snow. Welcome to Amassment :music:

OMG a TOSHI SHRINE *A* TOSHI FEELINGS :heart: RUNS AND READS :DDDDDD
aminuet .。. king
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Kibumie, thanks for the welcome and the excitement! It was a school project. So it's a little less of a shrine than I had planned and more of a help guide for a specific ending. But if you're happy about it, I'm happy about it. :D