Hi, everyone!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Foxilery

Hi, everyone!

Post by Foxilery »

This is a super late introduction, as I joined a while ago but haven't been posting. But am Courtney, and I know quite a few people here from either TFL, TAFL, or Twitter. I figured it was about time I introduced myself, though I'm a bit of a lurker by nature. My main collective is Somnus.nu, but it's pretty shamefully out of date (I'll update soon, I swear!).

I've been into fanlistings for a very very long time, but I'm trying to move a little more into shrine-making. My biggest hurdles are mostly a lack of free time, as well as inspiration, but I'm working on it. My most recent was my Wallace (Pokemon) tribute/fanlisting that I made for Megan's Gym Leader Marathon. It was very fun to make, which is motivating me to do more with my other sites. Updating Eevee is my current priority, but I'd love to make many more sites in the future. Matsuoka Rin (Free!), and Alone/Hades (Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas) are sort of my 'dream sites' to make right now. :) I also have a terrible habit of favoring 'problematic' characters, hahaha. I'm pretty shameless about it.

Anyways, I hope to start posting and participating a bit more soon. I'm also very active on twitter and love reading about what everyone is working on. So please feel free to follow me, and I'd love to do the same.
Last edited by Foxilery on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CourtneyC
Somnus.
Masao
Host

Re: Hi, everyone!

Post by Masao »

yay! I'm so glad you made an intro post. Welcome to Amassment, Courtney :inlove:

I really love your pretty layouts and your shrines, especially Bucky and Eevee.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Welcomeeee o/
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Courtney! I'm so glad you joined!! I don't think I've ever mentioned this to you but I have a been a really big fan of your sites for years so I was so excited to be able to chat with you on twitter! ♥ Big fan of your shrines so I am looking forward to those updates to Eevee when you have time and inspiration!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Welcome welcome! I've been visiting your sites for a while and hoping you would join but was too awkward to ask (LOL!). Your current and dream projects list is awesome! <3
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

Welcome Courtney! I'm sure we haven't met, but I love your beautiful layout.

RAY GUN SUE
Foxilery

Post by Foxilery »

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome! You are all too kind. <3 I've definitely been meaning to post for a while, as a lot of the people I follow on twitter are active here as well. I will have to give the different forums a look-through soon, and I can't wait to see everyone's wonderful sites. But for now, I'm going back to work on Eevee (photographing an insane amount of merch I haven't posted), and hope to have the site updated very soon.
CourtneyC
Somnus.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Hey Courtney, good to see you here! :heart: Looking forward to your Eevee updates! :content:
tonight fate is the
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Hello, Courtney! Welcome to Amassment! I am really happy to see you here! I've been admiring your projects and fanlistings, especially lil Takumi :eyes: I am really looking forward to seeing your Eevee updates and your future projects (hehehe Rin :star: :star: ).
Todd

Post by Todd »

Hey Courtney! Welcome to Amassment!

I'm a big fan of your fanlistings and sites, too. I'm looking forward to seeing what all you do with Takumi! I love Fire Emblem.

I hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions or need anything, please feel free to reach out to any of our staffers or admins. :)