Hi, everyone!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Stefi
Administrator

Re: Hi, everyone!

Post by Stefi »

Welcome to Amassment, Courtney! Glad you could join us! I've been to your Zexion shrine many times, and it's pretty awesome :star:

Also, I'm totally in love with your domain name :heart:
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Courtney!! I totally didn't see this! It's awesome you've joined Amassment. Welcome! <3333
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Foxilery

Post by Foxilery »

Thank you guys for the welcome, and the compliments as well. <3 I'm very happy to be here. :) I'm actively working on my big Eevee update, so hopefully that will be posted soon.
CourtneyC
Somnus.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

It's great to see you posting, Courtney! I love your sites, especially Bright Possibilities so I am looking forward to any updates and any projects you have in the works. :eyes:
a spoony bard
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello!
I love the stuff you have, and I'm glad to see that there's stuff going on at your domain! For a while I thought the updates had stopped :<

I'm especially glad to see your Eevee shrine! It's super cute and it makes me happy.

I hope you'll have fun here 8)
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Courtney!

I don't know why I didn't notice your introduction post sooner, but I am glad to see you have decided to join in here at amassment <3 :D Woohoo!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

OMG…Bucky, Saint Seiya and BUCKY *__* (I kinda like Bucky, in case you couldn't tell :P). Anyway, glad you have decided to stop being a lurker and join us!
Foxilery wrote:I also have a terrible habit of favoring 'problematic' characters, hahaha. I'm pretty shameless about it.
That's okay! There's nothing to be ashamed of. I mostly like troubled characters or straight out psychos so you are in good company XD Hope you won't mind if I add you on Twitter?
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Foxilery

Post by Foxilery »

A little late, but again, thank you all for the welcome! <3 I am absolutely horrid about updating when things on my domain (despite shrines/tributes being updated), but I am definitely working on things when I have the time, I swear! I just have a bad habit of getting caught up in other things, unfortunately. But it makes me happy that people enjoy Bright Possibility so much. ;w; More motivation to keep up with the updates!

@Sofia Yes! Absolutely add me. I'm always looking for more people to add, but I'm usually too shy to do the adding. >////< (and yess, Bucky is the best. Who doesn't love Bucky? He is best boy.)
CourtneyC
Somnus.
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Foxilery wrote:@Sofia Yes! Absolutely add me. I'm always looking for more people to add, but I'm usually too shy to do the adding. >////< (and yess, Bucky is the best. Who doesn't love Bucky? He is best boy.)
Ah ah, I do the same…especially when I see private profiles XD And yes, Bucky is a cinnamon roll <3 /attacks anyone who says he is a villain
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hi Courtney, welcome! It's good to see you here. I always enjoy visiting your sites. You have fanlistings to a lot of things I love (papillons, Disney girls, Treasure Planet) and your layouts are always so pretty. :heh:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.