Hi everyone!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Cherri

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Cherri »

Thank you Kibumie! It's great to be here. Oh thank you. ^-^

Hehe. I'll try to get it up soon-ish...October I'm thinking. It makes me happy that people are looking forward to my sites.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I'm glad you're here ^_^ and yes we look forward to your sites, who wouldn't?
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I don't know. It's nice to hear that people are looking forward to something that one is making. Didn't really have that in the past back when I very first started.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

It was the same way for me.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

ajdlajsldja I spot something Legend of Dragoon-related on your domain, I need to set time aside to read this ASAP! It's one of my favourite games due to its story and characters. (Now if only I could figure out who owned a shrine to Shana back then and where it went... ;_;)

Welcome! :D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Welcome to Amassment, Cherri! Glad Mikaru got you to join us. :heh:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Hey Lethe. I love Legend of Dragoon, it's one of my all time favorites. I was so happy when it was released on the PSN (since the game freezes on the PS2 and not sure how disc changes work with the PS3). Unfortunately a lot of LoD sites no longer work. T-T Hey if you find that Shana site, will you let me know?

Hi Masao. Thank you very much. I'm glad she did too. I really like being here. <3
;o; *** pew! pew!
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Of course! I don't have much hope left though; pretty sure it's gone from the internet since it never showed up in the search results when I googled. =x I think that shrine was the very first time I got in contact with The Legend of Dragoon, but I didn't read all of it as I hadn't played the game yet... =x
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thank you~! I hate it when that happens. I got lucky finding the Meru shrines. I saw a trailer for the game and that made me want to get it. Then I liked looking through shrines but now it's so hard cause there aren't many. That's how I was with Final Fantasy XIII sites, I recently got to look through Ava's Roses Have Thorns. However, if I find anything Legend of Dragoon, I'll let you know too.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Hehe thanks. <3

I think it was the glimpse of the Shana shrine along with the beautiful and melancholic theme song that inspired me to play it (immediately fell in love with Shana's White Silver Dragoon form) - little did I know that the game would turn out to have such a great story and characters. <3