Hi everyone!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Cherri

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Cherri »

Yay! I'll link yours too, seeing as I've been meaning too. Hehe. I'll do it tomorrow when I update. I want to add amassment links to my collective and shrines.

And also I will so be raiding your gallery now, cause you gave permission.
;o; *** pew! pew!
anon

Post by anon »

Hey, Cherri, welcome to the boards! I'm glad Mikari got you to join. As you can see, we're pretty chill here. :D

I like the pirate theme on your domain! :D
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thank you Joe. It's really calming that everyone is so relaxed and nice. It took her awhile but I finally caved. :heh:

Thank you. I like pirates, they are cool. They have cannons and ships and swords and awesome hats.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Be careful! There might be ninjas!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Oh noes! Ninjas! Only a matter of time until the ninjas came out cause of pirates. Good times and hide the rum. XD but I'm totally gonna be careful.

Also in your projects is that's Record of Agarest War site I see?
;o; *** pew! pew!
Ava

Post by Ava »

Hi Cherri, it's so great to finally meet the owner of piratesboard.net. I've known of you and your domain for a while as Mikari's host. Your use of the term Character Study and concept of integrating the hero monomyth is fantastic! I wish I had called my sites character studies since the beginning, it would have been helpful in explaining my hobby to my offline peers.

Enjoy your stay here! :)
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thank you so much Ava. It's an honor because I kinda stalked your sites since you had bevelle. I would get depressed when I couldn't find your sites. Hehe. Looks like I have a bit to thank Mikari for. Also, go ahead and call them character studies now when the offline peers ask. It's all good. Character studies and monomyths are fun, a little difficult but fun. A lot of thanks to my sister for doing a monomyth character study first.
;o; *** pew! pew!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Psh, Cherri! :heart: Here's to keeping up with boards for the first time in a long time, eh!? Also maybe give you inspiration for that Majma site. Which, by the way, I really want you to make as there are a lack of Yakuza sites. D: Ryuji and Kazuma are sad (not that they'd ever admit it)!

Also we can consider it fair trade for When it Rains, it Pours and Pick Your Poison. ;D
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

That's true, Sissa. Yes, yes, I plan on working on it tomorrow actually. I'm pumped. Goji and Kazzy would never admit it and would probably rather be set on fire. I guess we can call it evens, considering I whined until you said you make a Cloud site.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Hi Cherri, welcome to amassment. Cherri is such a cute name :heart:

I'm so excited for your upcoming Sanosuke site :inlove:
aminuet .。. king