Hello!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
anon

Re: Hello!

Post by anon »

OH MY EVER LOVING BLUB. HOLY CRAP IT'S YOU!! You were Rika of dark-ocean.net, am I right? (Samantha's little sister?!) FFFFF you prolly don't remember me but we used to talk and you don't go on MSN anymore bawwwww.

I am so exciteeeed because you have a Hanon shrine and omg I remember running an MMPPP site and even though I hate that series so much upon coming to an epiphany about how bad the series is I do admit having a soft spot for it because I once liked it so much. I am browsing it right now and yeah. :D

It's so good to see you here and welcome!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

waiwaiwaiiit Dark-ocean?? I used to go there all the time!!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Ooooh wait then I know your sites more than what I thought!
Juhi

Post by Juhi »

Hey, welcome to Amassment! I remember dark-ocean.net too.

Lovely domain you have! Your Hanon brings back so many memories. Hanon was my favorite character in MMPPP too, haha.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Welcome to Amassment! :)

This is me egging you on to do that Junpei shrine! The world needs more SMT shrines, and Junpei is one of my favorites from P3. xD
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Awww I feel so loved after reading all of these comments!!! Yess! I used to own dark-ocean.net and go by the name Rika! :D I lost all of my sites back then due to a lot of school work and stress... but I came back last year in the winter with like-knives.org!! I'm trying to put back up all of my old stuff, thats why I started with Axel ! I'm glad everyone remembers me, that makes me feel good!!

@Destinie - I LOVE YOUR LLOYD SHRINE! I used to have mine up a long time ago when I had dark-ocean :( thats the only reason why the lloyd fanlisting has members is because I still thankfully had the old members list! I am going to try to finish mine soon and we will definitely need to affiliate :D I needed a push for that because no one really seems motivated anymore with tales of shrines :/

@Todd thank you! I'm glad you like my Axel site :D I was just looking at your Tidus shrine yesterday actually and I really enjoy it :)

@Lethe aw good! Even though I just adopted out my Kagura fanlisting, I still want to make a mini-shrine to her, like a one pager with media and a gallery at the bottom or something, just to push my love for her & since there arent really any sites anymore like you said! I just want to get my Sango shrine out there soon too... Theres so many things to do! I feel like I never have enough time anymore!

@Joe awwww im glad you remember me!!! I will definitely go on MSN more often now that I have more time then I used to... I'll stay signed in starting right now x3 do you have my axel_rika@hotmail.com account? I am pretty sure thats what I used to use (oh and anyone can add me on there I need more buddies on my list :p) Yes!! I randomly fell in love with Hanon again and I just shot out a shrine out of the blue x3 Thank you!!

@Aku ahhh I know Junpei is awesome!! I will definitely get onto my shrines

All of your comments got me really inspired again!! I love the fanlisting ideas, but no one really posts anymore on those boards and I was never really inspired by anyone to do anything. I'm really glad that I joined these boards and I am excited to get to know all of you!! Thank you again :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Megan wrote:@Todd thank you! I'm glad you like my Axel site :D I was just looking at your Tidus shrine yesterday actually and I really enjoy it :)
Thank you! It's my oldest, most out-dated site, and it's such a mess and needs so many rewrites, but it's the one everyone brings up, lol. I'm glad you enjoy it.

I'm glad you're getting back into shrining! This hobby is like that. People come and go, but always find their way back. I continue to renew my domain even if I'm out of the site-making mood, because I know it'll eventually return.
anon

Post by anon »

Megan wrote:@Joe awwww im glad you remember me!!! I will definitely go on MSN more often now that I have more time then I used to... I'll stay signed in starting right now x3 do you have my axel_rika@hotmail.com account? I am pretty sure thats what I used to use (oh and anyone can add me on there I need more buddies on my list :p) Yes!! I randomly fell in love with Hanon again and I just shot out a shrine out of the blue x3 Thank you!!
Yes, yes, I still do have your account bookmarked but since I'm not on MSN that much these days I'll poke you on AIM. :D (You listed it on your domain so I will be adding it from there!)
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Joe wrote:
Megan wrote:@Joe awwww im glad you remember me!!! I will definitely go on MSN more often now that I have more time then I used to... I'll stay signed in starting right now x3 do you have my axel_rika@hotmail.com account? I am pretty sure thats what I used to use (oh and anyone can add me on there I need more buddies on my list :p) Yes!! I randomly fell in love with Hanon again and I just shot out a shrine out of the blue x3 Thank you!!
Yes, yes, I still do have your account bookmarked but since I'm not on MSN that much these days I'll poke you on AIM. :D (You listed it on your domain so I will be adding it from there!)
Okay! I'll go on AIM more as well xD It's nice to run into you again :3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Megan- I'd be so honored to affiliate! I have to be honest when I saw your listing at Dark-Ocean it was one that kind of inspired me to make mine. ♥ There was a huge surge of Tales-related shrines back in 2008(?). It's sort of died down now, makes me sad. :C