Hello!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Hello!

Post by Sarah »

Welcome Megan! I love your domain, you have such a nice collection of sites. :heh: And I know it's just a possibility, but I would love to see a Jack Skellington tribute. *_*
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Megan! *hugs* You're here! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

@Destinie - Yay! That makes me happy! :D Lloyd is such a great character, heck, basically all of the tales characters are amazing. I'm going to make a big button for your shrine on the front page of mine in a few days to link you as an affiliate then! I'm going to try and work on my site within the next two weeks now that youve inspired me to work on Lloyd again :3

@Sarah - Thank you!! I know, Jack Skellington is really an amazing character and The Nightmare Before Christmas is my all time favorite movie! I will definitely do something with that :3

@Crystal - yayyy! *hugs* <333 I am glad to see you are here too! :3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Hi Megan! It's nice to meet you. This is the first time I've stumbled upon our sites and I feel like I've discovered buried treasure - you have so many great sites. I can't wait to read through of them.

I would really love to see your Junpei shrine come to fruition. Aside from the dearth of Persona shrines, especially for a series as big as smt, Junpei is character that is both fun in personality and sympathetic in his romantic storyline.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

It's nice to meet you Megan!
;o; *** pew! pew!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Hi Megan, it's nice to meet you!
I'm pretty excited about that Junpei shrine. And that Lloyd fanlisting looks pretty sweet too! I am still looking through all of your sites, but your layouts are so pretty! *w*
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Megan wrote:@Destinie - Yay! That makes me happy! :D Lloyd is such a great character, heck, basically all of the tales characters are amazing. I'm going to make a big button for your shrine on the front page of mine in a few days to link you as an affiliate then! I'm going to try and work on my site within the next two weeks now that youve inspired me to work on Lloyd again :3
YAAAY! :D :D I'll definitely link you as well. I can't wait to see what you get to put up!~ ^_^
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

@Ava Aw thank you! A lot of people are interested in seeing Junpei! I guess I need to get my butt moving on all of this sites! :)

@Cherri its nice to meet you as well! <3

@Snow thank you so much! I like your stuff as well. :3

@Destinie Yay woohoo friendship over LLOYD ;)
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.