Hello everyone!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Andrea

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Andrea »

Hello and welcome to Amassment, Raeni!

OMGGG, YOUR DOMAIN NAME IS SO ADORABLE. I also love the current layout; it's so calm and serene!

I'm so excited for all of your projects! Sakura/Tomoyo, Skyrim, Escaflowne—yes, please. ALSO: J-HOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPEEEEEEE. AHEM. Yes. Do it, ahaha. I'd love to see what you come up with! :heart: :music:

The community's super friendly and fun, and if you ever want to chat, feel free to hit me up! Good luck and, again, I look forward to seeing what you make! :content:
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Haha I mentioned to friends what a coincidence it is to see your cute domain when I had only just watched this cute video a few days ago! :heart: :star:

I'm not at nunames.nu, but I think Emma (rydia.nu) has her domain registered there! I default to German pronunciation, so I read .nu as a short "noo". All the random sites I've read said that .nu is so popular because people pronounce it was "new" though. :eyes:

Hehe bet the Tales crowd here at Amassment would love to see any Tales project of yours in the future!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Aku

Post by Aku »

HI RAENI!! :content:

So excited to have you here at Amassment, welcome welcome! Your domain name is so cute (and makes me hungry!) and I love the shrine ideas you're brainstorming. Hearing the name Escaflowne really brings me back to super early shrining days! (Would love for there to be more now!) And J-Hope is one of my faves from BTS. :cry: :heart:

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! There are a lot of us here who would be more than happy to help out with everything (design, code, content!) so please don't be afraid to ask anyone for suggestions if you're feeling stuck! :music: See you around Raeni!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hey Raeni, welcome aboard! Your domain name is just adorable. :D I look forward to anything you may make, and hope you enjoy yourself here!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Welcome to the com o/
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Hello, welcome! Good to see a new face around here :heart: Feel free to ask around if you have any questions or run into any issues. I'm definitely looking forward to your Sakura & Tomoyo site, I've always really liked their friendship! (It'll be lovely to see more relationship sites based around platonic relationships, as well!)
tonight fate is the
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Welcome welcome, Raeni! Sounds like you already have a lot of awesome ideas for shrines already, and Amassment is definitely the right place to get inspiration and motivation to make them happen! :D

ALSO SAKURA & TOMOYO FRIENDSHIP SHRINE
YES
YES
A
THOUSAND
TIMES
YES

(sorry I just recently rewatched the subbed version of CCS and omg I love it all. I'm seriously designing a general CCS shrine because I can't just shrine one thing or one character from it--all the characters and backstories are just so well done and the story is so tenderly told. <3 I'm so happy someone else will be doing a CCS-based site!! ^O^)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Welcome to Amassment! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello and welcome! The page you currently have up is adorable and I can't wait to see what will be next :D tasty tasty mochi

Fellow TES fan over here! I haven't really played Skyrim much (complicated feelings about it...), but I'm interested to see what you will have to say about it. Over here, I've been wanting to make a site about Oblivion for many years now, and in the last few months I've been collecting notes, and maybe the time has finally come... It would be fantastic if both of our plans came to fruition :D

I discover only now that not everyone reads nu like "noo" as I do. XD
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Welcome, Raeni! I'm excited to hear you got your domain and are working on some shrines; I cannot wait to see them! ♥ I love your placeholder page! It's so peaceful and I love the choice of cute font!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out and ask! We're all about motivation here. And I am also a Tales fan so I am excited at the idea of more Tales shrines!! *u*