Am I late to the party?

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Crystal

Re: Am I late to the party?

Post by Crystal »

Fiona wrote:@Crystal Surprisingly, I think The World Ends With You might just be my favorite RPG thus far, that's why I am having a hard time picking a character to shrine at the moment. Haha.
Aww I hope you can choose! I need more TWEWY links on my Shiki shrine, plus we need more in general. Such a good game!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Hello Fiona!! Very nice to meet you! I am really loving what I see on your domain! And I want to give you a big thank you for linking my domain! (I'll definitely link you back soon!!) I'm really glad to see you chose to join in at amassment! I hope that you have fun here. Feel free to poke me if you ever want to chat or need help! :)
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Welcome Fiona! You have a lovely domain, and it's so cool you already have a shrine up and running. Glad you've joined our community and I hope you enjoy yourself here. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Angie

Post by Angie »

Hi Fiona, welcome to Amassment! :content: I do hope you enjoy your time here. Your domain is awesome! I can't wait to see what else you put out~
The earth teaches us of the cosmos and of all its ancient memories.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Nice to meet you, Fiona! :) I love your domain and looking forward to seeing more of your sites! ^_^
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello and welcome! Have fun here, and I can't wait to see more of what you will make! :D
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Omg, long time no see, Fiona! Welcome to Amassment, and welcome back to the community! I am super stoked you're able to join us; everyone here is pretty awesome and very excited to have a new member :) There's still a few of us here from the good ol' m8 days, too!

Awww, I am so happy cissnei.net is finally up! I know you wanted to do something with it for a long time ago, and wow, everything so far looks really good. And that layout is just way too cute :heart:

I am about to check out Uplift in a bit! High five for more FF7 Compilation sites!

Looking forward to seeing you around! :heart:
Fiona

Post by Fiona »

Thank you everyone, you're all way too kind. I'm really happy that this community is still going strong especially since it seems to be a lot more difficult to find fellow shrine makers nowadays when people tend to turn to wiki for quick info on things.
"Spread your wings in the stormy winds..."
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Welcome Fiona! I got so excited to see your domain and shrine. I am ALWAYS here for more FFVII shrines, and I am super looking forward to reading though Uplift asap. Also can't wait to to see your Gabranth site! I am just v excited for more FF sites in general. Your domain layout is super cute, too! :heart: I look forward to seeing you around Amassment!
a spoony bard
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Hello Fiona, nice to meet you! :D Welcome back to shrining!! Your domain is really cute and I can't wait to see more of your future projects (TWEWY sites?? HECK YEAH, we need more of those!)! I am also a J/RPG junkie (mostly ones from the old PS1 days...) so I'm sure we'll get along just fine~ :D

Hope you enjoy your stay! :heart: