lurker mode: off

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Shinju

lurker mode: off

Post by Shinju »

Hi, hi, hiii!~ I’m Shinju and I own snow-heart.net. I’ve been around Amassment since the lj days but never got around to introducing myself because I’m an eternal chicken :’D /hit (Also it’s been forever since I've been here that I panicked when I saw that I actually posted years ago ;;orz)

Life swallowed me whole the past few years so my online presence has pretty much been nonexistent. :swt2: But now that I’m done with school, I have no more reasons to be ~absent~ and people have poked me to come back. *loves on them <333* I also promised to properly de-lurk and say hi, so hi! :D

I love pink, cats and pandas. I’m currently into Mystic Messenger, Voltron (sobs I love Shiro a lot ok), and more recently, Yuri On Ice. :heart:

It’s been forever since I tried my hands at shrining (over 6 years but who’s counting?) and feel very rusty, haha. I love seeing all the lovely new shrines though and admire all the productivity in general. <3 I’m currently in the process of downsizing my domains so my network has a lot of dead links, and not to mention, is overly outdated. :swt2:

Looking forward to getting to know everyone! Hope the productive energy here rubs off on me too, haha. :content:
There's no stopping the heart once it falls.
Masao
Host

Re: lurker mode: off

Post by Masao »

:heart: :star: :heart: :star: :heart: :star: :heart:

Yay! You finally made an intro. I hope this means more activity to come??

My collective is super out of date too, and I need to clean it up when I update the layout, so I understand the feeling. Looking forward to your updates!

Welcome to the Amassment forums~!!! :blush:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Congratulations on coming out of the shadows! :D
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Yay for finally posting!! /creeps all over the gorgeous domain (Also, I've just noticed the cupcake favicon for the first time...) I can't wait to see what you'll make since I've loved your immensely detailed layouts for so long. <O><O>
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Hello!!! Welcome!
I am familiar with your Sora & Roxas FL :D It would be awesome to see you do something with that hehehehe >:D
Hope you enjoy it here with all of us weirdos!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Shinjuuu /o/ ~ Welcome to Amassment! :D :D I'm so happy you're here with us. Your domain is gorgeous. So many wonderful details. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

WELCOME BACK!!! I know it's been a super long time since we last met, but hopefully things have been going well for you! I'm super stoked to know that we'll be seeing you around the community :heart: :heart: :heart:
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

WOOOO Welcome (back)!! :D You have such beautiful designs <3<3<3~~~ Looking forward to any and all shrinage to come!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome! I remember your domain and it's pretty layout. :D Good to hear from you again!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Welcome back!! I've missed seeing you around the community and it's lovely to see you back. I'm looking forward to your sites!
tonight fate is the