Belated Reintroduction Because I'm Slow :P

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Stefi
Administrator

Belated Reintroduction Because I'm Slow :P

Post by Stefi »

Hi! So I didn't know there was reintroduction sub-sub-forum, otherwise I would have done this a month ago, haha!

I'm Stefi and the owner of blizzara.org, which has been around since 2004ish? I was relatively active until about early to mid-2011. I went to Japan through the JET Program for a few years, and then came back to the US to work in the IT industry. I also had a short stint in Paris. Currently, I'm working on my teacher credential and master degree in education.

I have a few new projects in the works, and also a lot of rewriting and redesigning of old sites!

One big reason for coming back was to launch Those Who Fight, a Final Fantasy project Todd, Tamisa and I started many years ago (#shameless plug)!

Also, thank you to everyone who has welcomed me back, whether on Discord, Twitter or elsewhere on the forum! I'm truly glad to greet a lot of old and new faces, and I'm especially proud to see all the hard work you guys have put into the community and your own sites. Keep up the good work, everyone! :)
Laura

Re: Belated Reintroduction Because I'm Slow :P

Post by Laura »

Welcome back!! :) I'm so jealous you got to go to Japan for a while!! (One day I'll go... ONE DAY!) I'm glad to see you're back to working on your shrines and I really can't wait to see what your new projects will be. <3 x3
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Welcome back, Stefi! It's great to see you, and I am excited to see your new projects. :D
Angie

Post by Angie »

Ohohoho welcome back, Stefi bby! :heart: new projects you say? we must discuss
The earth teaches us of the cosmos and of all its ancient memories.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Official welcome back!! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

It may be a return but I don't think we have met before and based on your domain alone, I THINK WE WOULD GET ALONG SWIMMINGLY. So it's nice to meet you, I'm Emrys and I look forward to all your future happenings :music:
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Hi Stefi! :D It's nice to see you back, I love blizzara.org (both the domain name and the content lol, and especially Fair Verona)! I'm looking forward to seeing your new projects, and am awaiting your event shrine revamp. :D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Welcome (officially) back, Stefi! :heh:

Also super glad to see you on discord too, and looking forward to the updates :inlove:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Welcome back Stefi! Sounds like you've been on quite the adventure, so awesome! (But I'm glad you're back since blizzara is one of my fav domains... <3)
Anise

Post by Anise »

Welcome back! It sounds like you've been busy while you were gone!
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG