Belated Reintroduction Because I'm Slow :P

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Emma
Time Traveler

Re: Belated Reintroduction Because I'm Slow :P

Post by Emma »

WELCOME BACK STEFI. It sounds like you've had a good few years, but I'm also so happy to see you active again, and SUPER EXCITED FOR NEW PROJECTS. :3
a spoony bard
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Welcome back, Stefi!! :)/
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Thanks, everyone! I'm super excited to get acquainted and re-acquainted with everyone! Here's to hoping that I don't drop off the face of the internet again! (Like seriously, these classes are starting to kill me D:)

Emrys wrote:It may be a return but I don't think we have met before and based on your domain alone, I THINK WE WOULD GET ALONG SWIMMINGLY. So it's nice to meet you, I'm Emrys and I look forward to all your future happenings :music:
I saw your network name and sure enough I was all, 'yup, sounds like my kind of gal!' I think even our layouts would get along.
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Stefi wrote:I saw your network name and sure enough I was all, 'yup, sounds like my kind of gal!' I think even our layouts would get along.
That makes me happy to hear, hehe~ /salutes/ :music: I look forward to getting along in the future~ ;)
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Welcome back, Stefi! I've always enjoyed visiting your domain, so I look forward to anything new you come up with. Also, I want to add that your descriptions for your websites are too funny. :D
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Hi Stefi, welcome back!! I remember you from back in the day! :D I love your designs and I'm happy to see you around here again! I look forward to more of your sites~