Hi hi! (Newbie here!)

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Sara

Hi hi! (Newbie here!)

Post by Sara »

Hello! My name is Sara and I own http://firey-wings.net/ I was introduced to Amassment by my cousin Mishiro of skycrown.org

I am deeply in love with the sea, dragons and Pokemon. c:

The concept of shrining is not exactly new to me (I've tried doing it independently) but this is the first time I've joined such a community. Very excited to start shrining and I hope to speak to all of you lovely people at some point in time <3
The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
Laura

Re: Hi hi! (Newbie here!)

Post by Laura »

Yayyyy!!! Welcome to Amassment!! ^_^ I think as a Pokemon fan, you'll fit in here juuuust fine! Muahaha~

I'm so excited to hear that you're interested in starting shrining! It's so lovely to meet someone who's interested in getting started with it for the first time. Amassment is definitely the place to be if you're looking for any information at all; many of us are more than happy to help with questions, feedback, etc. It's a really great place for encouragement and inspiration, I'm glad you're here! :)
Sara

Post by Sara »

Thank you for the warm welcome! :DDD I'm glad that as a Pokemon fan, I'll find many others like me! c:

That's great to hear! c: I'm glad I signed up! :D
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Welcome, Sara! :D Do I sense Kingdom Hearts and Pokémon shrines coming up? 8Da (And you know Saiunkoku Monogatari too!) I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll make, and if you need any help around Amassment, give me a poke!

Someone drag Mishiro back to Amassment, I need her upcoming shrines just as much.
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello and welcome! I've been on your domain plenty times before, glad to see you here!

yaaaay Pokemon
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Welcome to Amassment! I remember seeing your fanlistings (also hey, other Patron: Loki claim lol)

Looking forward to your shrines! :heh:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Hi, Sara! It's great to see you here! :D I'm really excited to hear that you're interested in shrining! This is a great community to learn, and I only made my first shrines very recently thanks to the amazing support of this community! I'm looking forward to what you make! <3
Sara

Post by Sara »

Hi everyone, thanks so much for the warm welcomes. <3 I look forward to making shrines with you all. :D

And yes, I agree, we should drag Mishiro back in. ;D
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Welcome welcome! :D Just did a brief tour of your domain and wow so pretty :D Amassment supports shrines and fanlistings both (and most of us are Pokemon fanatics) so you'll find a LOT of kindred spirits here.

What subject matter are you thinking about shrining? :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Sara!!!

I haven't talked to you in so long but I am so happy to see you show up on the boards! (We used to email each other back and forward a few years ago about fantoms and such like KINGDOM HEARTS) Anyways, I hope that you enjoy your time here and I can't wait to see what you create here!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.