Enter the ash!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
ashburn

Enter the ash!

Post by ashburn »

Hello! I'm ashburn... or ash... or Leah. XD Depending on what you want to call me! I'm not new to the concept of shrines (I used to visit a LOT of Inuyasha shrines when I was younger), but I didn't know they were still a thing even now. I was educated on this fact by my friend Camy. :P

Now I'm wanting to try my hand at making a shrine of my own! And get to know other shrine-makers while I'm at it. o3o I already have a few ideas for shrines I want to make. However, I foresee crying and venting in this forum because I'm REALLY new to making sites in general. Please be kind to me. OwO;;

My shrine ideas are for: Emmeryn (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Koga (Inuyasha), Jinnenji (Inuyasha), Vincent Valentine (FFVII) annnnnd the list goes on. I'm thinking I want to start Emmeryn's first, but I might go with a minor character like Jinnenji because I have a LOT of content I want to put on the Emmeryn site so Jinnenji's would be good preliminary practice. :P
Camy
Administrator

Re: Enter the ash!

Post by Camy »

YES LEAH WOOHOO

Don't worry, we'll be kind to you since everyone started somewhere too :D

Can't wait to see what you'll do >)
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello and welcome! :D It's alright, everyone here is very kind. Nobody bites! Except for me. XD
Feel free to cry and vent all you want actually! We're all here to help :D I can't wait to see your first shrine!
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Welcome!! :D I hope to see you bug Camy and us a lot, and look forward to things you'll be making! 8D <3
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Welcome to Amassment! :D

And oh my gosh spazzing at an Emmeryn shrine. I love Emmeryn. <33
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Welcome welcome! Really glad to hear about all your shrine ideas (they sound awesome!!) and I know you'll find a lot of inspiration and support here--I know I still do! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Hello! Welcome to Amassment! :D I am excited to see your shrines, and Amassment is a great support system if you ever need to cry / vent! <3
Aku

Post by Aku »

Welcome to Amassment! I heard there was a new member on the Discord, so happy Camy has dragged you here! *3* Looking forward to seeing what you put out! (I would love to see any of those shrines! Vincent definitely needs some more modern day love. <3) And don't feel stressed at all about starting out--we are all still learning and finding new ways to shrine! See you around!
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Welcome to Amassment! Glad to have you here with us, and looking forward to your shrines. :D
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
ashburn

Post by ashburn »

Thank you for the warm welcomes, everyone! >u< Hope to figure out my way around shrines a bit better soon, lol.