Hello hello!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
melzillah

Hello hello!

Post by melzillah »

Hi everyone!

My name is Melia :) Thought I'd introduce myself here! I used to build shrines a few years ago on amour.nu. Before that I owned un-inspired.net (which was totally all over the place, haha). Now that I'm finally done with school and life is calming down a bit I decided to start up some projects again under a new domain! I realized that my creative outlets were dwindling down and building/maintaining shrines and fanlistings were some of my favorite things to do. Anyway, there's nothing there yet but I'm working on it:

http://at.elier.nu

They'll mostly focus on my anime/manga interests but I'm thinking about doing some video game stuff too. Nice to meet everyone!!
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Hello hello!

Post by Robin »

Welcome welcome! :D So glad you're coming back to shrining! I believe I remember visiting un-inspired.net back in the day. It's always so nice to come back to old pastimes and get revived (I did about two years ago myself)!

What topics in particular are you going to build sites about?
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

I remember your old domains! Welcome to Amassment and I'll be looking forward to your upcoming sites. :heh:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Hello hello! I am excited to see all of your new anime and manga projects! And of course, video games too if you decide on that! What type of anime/manga are you interested in? Any specifics you love? :) Hope you have fun here!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Welcome to Amassment! :)
melzillah

Post by melzillah »

Robin wrote:Welcome welcome! :D So glad you're coming back to shrining! I believe I remember visiting un-inspired.net back in the day. It's always so nice to come back to old pastimes and get revived (I did about two years ago myself)!

What topics in particular are you going to build sites about?
Wow I can't believe you remember my old site! Hahaha! It was my first domain and my baby and I really learned a lot.

Right now I'm working on a Misato Katsuragi (Evangelion) shrine/tribute and then I'd like to build something for Makoto Kino (Sailor Moon). I'll probably end up with two subdomains dedicated to Eva & Sailor Moon since I'm planning on so many character shrines for those series, LOL. Himouto! Umaru-chan is also on my priority list and so many more. I keep thinking of new ones to add all the time...shrining really is addicting!
Masao wrote:I remember your old domains! Welcome to Amassment and I'll be looking forward to your upcoming sites. :heh:
Wow thank you!! That means a lot :)!!
Megan wrote:Hello hello! I am excited to see all of your new anime and manga projects! And of course, video games too if you decide on that! What type of anime/manga are you interested in? Any specifics you love? :) Hope you have fun here!
Thank you so much for the warm welcome!! Oh wow, there are so many...

Sailor Moon
Evangelion
Himouto! Umaru-chan
Psycho-Pass
Gangsta
K-On!
Gokinjo Monogatari (honestly anything Ai Yazawa)
Yotsuba&!
Cardcaptor Sakura
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Princess Jellyfish
Ao Haru Ride

...just to name a few! Mostly shoujo/slice of life stuff with some magical girl thrown in there. I just started watching Ranma 1/2 too and I absolutely love it! So many great and hilarious characters :inlove:
Megan A wrote:Welcome to Amassment! :)
Thank you very much :D!!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

melzillah wrote:Wow I can't believe you remember my old site! Hahaha! It was my first domain and my baby and I really learned a lot.

Right now I'm working on a Misato Katsuragi (Evangelion) shrine/tribute and then I'd like to build something for Makoto Kino (Sailor Moon). I'll probably end up with two subdomains dedicated to Eva & Sailor Moon since I'm planning on so many character shrines for those series, LOL. Himouto! Umaru-chan is also on my priority list and so many more. I keep thinking of new ones to add all the time...shrining really is addicting!
MISATO. YES. I have wanted to see a site for her for ages. Super excited for this!! (Also excited for Makoto! :heart:)

Welcome to Amassment!
tonight fate is the
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Hi! Welcome to Amssment, I hope you have lots of fun! un-inspired.net sounds familiar, I think I might have also visited it in the past. ^^
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Welcome to Amassment! :D I can't wait to see some of the shrines you have planned! And YES for Makoto, she is awesome and I look forward to your shrine!

Hope you have lots of fun! :heart:
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Hi Melia and welcome to Amassment! Your domain definitely sounds familiar, I'm sure I visited at some point. It's great to see you here - I hope you have lots of fun. :)

I AM SO EXCITED FOR BOTH MISATO AND MAKOTO BTW. *_*
a spoony bard