my version of introduction. :)

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Ava

Re: my version of introduction. :)

Post by Ava »

Hi Mitchii, welcome to the Amassment Forum. I definitely know ash-snow and skycircus. Skycircus is looking fantastic, by the way, and teasers for your sites are very intriguing.

It's an adorable coincidence how you're a Kpop fan and you called your renewed interest in fansites a "comeback", since that is the title given to the release of an idol's new single, album, etc. :)
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
anon

Post by anon »

Oh, hey, Mitchii! I remember you from ash-snow.net. Cool to see that you've gotten a new domain! :D
Eden

Post by Eden »

Hi Mitchii! I've stumbled upon your domains before and I like your designs~ Welcome!
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Mitchii

Post by Mitchii »

@camy: yay! I super love this series, even though I’ve said I’m on hiatus I still make sure I’m updated. This is the only title that ties me to manga. I’m happy that you got your boyfriend into it. Hope you can catch up, it’s getting interesting. xD

Aw, thank you. I wanted something professional but it ended up too cute. Might revamp that soon. ;)

@dubiousdisc: thanks, hope I can finish this revamp. I have plans and all, but RL just in the way. :D I hope it turns ok.

@dragoneyes: thank you! <3

@Lethe: thank you. xD That shrine is so embarrassingly outdated, I haven’t touched in a loooong time. I find couple shrine a bit tricky. I want to explore the entire aspect of their relationship and not just the romantic side of it. As much as possible I don’t want to sound like I’m mandating them, I want my readers to have their opinions intact even after they read my shrine. My objective is always to show why I like them (or introduce them) and not to convince my readers (but if they end up changing their minds, that’s a bonus. xD).

@Destinie: Thanks. I think everyone can relate to that. ;) And the friendly atmosphere of the community is the boost I need to finish it.

@Mikari: Thanks. I love teddy bear. I couldn’t resist when I saw the image.

@Ava: Thank you. Sometimes (on very rare occasion) I’m on spontaneity, I open Photoshop and design. But I always fail to integrate those designs on an actual site. Hope that change.

Yay! What a coincidence. That’s so cool. xD

@Joe: Thanks. I wasn’t planning on getting a new one but my host was kind enough to offer me a brand new domain. I love the name to bits. xD

@Eden: Thank you, love the friendly air here. I thought my skills are deteriorating since I rarely design now. I’m super happy to know that you like it. xD
Then at last, mid excitement, circus opening day fell.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hi Mitchii, welcome to the boards! I've admired your work for a while now. Your shrines are so nicely written and you have a wonderful design style. And I too love your domain name; it sounds so enchanting/magical. :heh:

And don't worry, you're not the only shy one around. :blush: Though this is such a friendly community, it's easy to speak up here!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Mitchii

Post by Mitchii »

@Sarah: super late reply, oh my gosh thanks so much. I'm a fan of your works, too. Yeah, people are very friendly. I feel so welcome. >//<
Then at last, mid excitement, circus opening day fell.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Welcome Mitchii! I can totally relate to the shy thing. I have the same problem. D:
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Vii

Post by Vii »

Hello Mitchii! My name is Vii~ It's good to officially meet you at last :D I've admired your work for a long time now, and your KHR sites were a major part of my inspiration to create my Hibari fansite :) I'm glad to see you joining the Amassment forums, and I look forward to seeing more of you! :) This is a really great community, and I know you'll have a lot of fun here and become less shy soon - I was the same way :)
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Hey Mitchii~! :D I'm glad to see you back here, and that you've renewed your interest in shrining >w< Can't wait to see your revamp for the boss~ *_*
Aku

Post by Aku »

Nice to see you here, Mitchii! (And also great to see more Filipinos on board, lol xD) I'm a big fan of your designs, looking forward to see what you come up with in the future with your shrine revamp! <3