my version of introduction. :)

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Mitchii

my version of introduction. :)

Post by Mitchii »

*clears throat* I’m not really good at this, so please bear with me. *waves at everyone* Hi y’all I’m Mitchii. I’m the owner of skycircus.org [you probably know my other domain ash-snow.net]. I’ve been pretty quiet for the past year and sadly no new shrine in the works [but I’m revamping one of my shrines because he’s the BOSS, he deserves it. ;)]. I also took a long vacation from anime/manga and it sort of affected my shrining hobby [they are somehow strongly linked]. And there’s no better way to celebrate my comeback to shrining than to reacquaint with all you wonderful peeps. And amassment is my- go-to site for shrining.*throws confetti*

What else to add? I’m quite shy [which sometimes took as a snobbery, that’s not the case…I just don’t know what to say. :X]. I’m into a lot of things: there’s anime/manga. My all-time favorite is Katekyo Hitman Reborn! *burning with dying will* I’m also into Kpop (gorgeous Asian boys) and Jpop (comes from being an otaku). I love reading books…like LOOOOVE it so much. Something more personal, I’m Filipino and a teacher. I’m turning 26 next month. I also have crazy fear of heights. And I’m shy…oh, wait I said that already. :heh:

I realized how messy my introduction is, haha. So here’s my tl;dr version: I just want to great you all! *squishes everyone*

I absolutely love the new site *drools* :inlove:
Then at last, mid excitement, circus opening day fell.
Todd

Re: my version of introduction. :)

Post by Todd »

Welcome, Mitchii! I love your domain name, and your designs are fantastic.

Glad you like the new Amassment!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Mitchii! Welcome back, it's so good to see you here! I've been following your sites forever, I am so glad you have a new one in the works for us to visit! 8) I'll be looking forward to it!
Mitchii

Post by Mitchii »

@Todd: Thank you. <3 I really love the new site (I think I refreshed the site like, so many times. I love the different banners). I didn’t know that AM was moving, saw it on lj. I’m glad I decided to join. I’m looking forward to meeting/discussing with you guys. :3

@Desitnie: Yay! Thank you, I’m happy to be here. My sites have been collecting dust since I barely touch them (and I desperately want to change that). I’m revamping a shrine (which I started months ago, RL just get in the way *pouts*) hope I can finish it before the year ends. xD
Then at last, mid excitement, circus opening day fell.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Ash-snow.net rings a bell in my head but welcome back!

You also like Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, yeeees. I managed to get my boyfriend into it last year and I seriously need to catch up.

I love your domain name, skycircus. It's very quirky and I just LOVE the header that it has right now. It's so adorable yet looks professional looking at the same time~ :D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I've been lurking on your sites for a while and I'm curious to see what will your next projects be!
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

Hi and welcome! :D
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Welcome! I love both your domain names, and your layouts are beautiful! I've seen your fanlistings around and am very fond of the one dedicated to Allen and Lenalee's relationship despite having dropped D.Gray-man a long time ago - all the more so because I can relate very well to what you've written on the subject of being satisfied with canon regardless the outcome, and romantic aspects not necessarily being what's most important. <3
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Mitchii wrote: @Desitnie: Yay! Thank you, I’m happy to be here. My sites have been collecting dust since I barely touch them (and I desperately want to change that). I’m revamping a shrine (which I started months ago, RL just get in the way *pouts*) hope I can finish it before the year ends. xD
I know how that is! (RL getting in the way and all!) I hope you can finish, too! ^o^/
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome! :D Have fun :) That bear layout is cute ^_^