my version of introduction. :)

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
SnowRayjah

Re: my version of introduction. :)

Post by SnowRayjah »

Hi Mitchii! I love your designs. One day I hope I can design that well. :D I'm currently studying to be a teacher, looks like I may have to get some tips and advice from you~
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Mitchii!! Looking forward on Tsuna's revamp :inlove: You know how much I love your works :content: I'm so excited that you have finally joined amassment! looking forward also for your future shrines~ :heart:

*APIR*
aminuet .。. king
Mitchii

Post by Mitchii »

@Crystal thanks. *hugs* Still trying to work on my nerves. We can work it out!

@Vii: Thanks so much. Nice to meet you too. I’ll try to be active as possible. Aw, that’s super nice. I love all KHR fansites. I just recently saw your Hibari shrine and I really, really loved it. Hope I can revamp my shrine too (and we can exchange link). ;)

@Aku: wait, are you a Filipino too?
Thank you. I’m also a huge fan of your works, and I particularly loved your Gin shrine (just recently got into Gintama). Will work on those revamps. xD

@SnowRayjah: Thanks but you already good at it. Eeep, you’re studying to become a teacher, that’s really great. Hope to chat to you soon about it then. xD

@Kibumie: Kiiiiiiibuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumiiiie!!! (and you do know I absolutely love your works too) Thank you! I was aiming for his birthday but with my schedule I don’t think I can make it. No new shrines at the moment, just a couple of revamps (Tsuna’s the only I’m sure of, the two are still just a plan… *sobs*)

*APIR*
Then at last, mid excitement, circus opening day fell.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Hello Mitchii, welcome to Amassment! :D