Another Newbie!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Rain

Another Newbie!

Post by Rain »

Hey everyone,

I have been secretly stalking Amassment and this board for quite a while now and finally came to the conclusion it's about time to register and get started :content: .
My name is Rain and some of you may know me from TFL where I'm a category staffer and fanlisting addict. I started owning fanlistings myself 8 years ago (time flies by!) and am still heavily into it. My babies can be found at Room 402 (which is currently being revamped xD).

However, I never created a shrine before but always wanted as I have so many ideas for shrines dedicated to my favorite things but sadly never got around to build one. But after discovering Amassment and stalking various shrines this year, I wanted to make shrines myself more and more, and as I'm now in the middle of re-arranging things/domains and thinking about what's really important for me plus getting finally rid of another huge project I simpy didn't have the time and dedication for anymore, I feel like now my time has come :yay:. I don't have any shrines online yet but I'm sure I'll find lots of inspiration and motivation over here :heh: . I have planned some Pokémon shrines, some Sailor Moon... and I have ideas for like hundred other projects *lol*. But, one by one :content: .

Long story short, I'm happy to be here and to meet all of you :heart: :music: . Now, off to stalk more of your sites :blush: .
Lethe

Re: Another Newbie!

Post by Lethe »

Hi and welcome to Amassment, Rain! :D

I'd love to see more Sailor Moon shrines! (aaah now that I think about it, Sailor Galaxia totally is a perfect fit for this month's "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" Badass Bitches challenge...)

I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll create, and hope that Amassment will keep you motivated! \o/
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Awesome to see you here at Amassment Rain! I'd love to see some shrines from you. Amassment is a good place to get yourself started. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Welcome aboard, Rain! Don't worry, you'll find plenty of inspiration here!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Welcome welcome!! :D *throws confetti* this little community helped me get back into shrining, so there's plenty of ideas and inspiration flowing around!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome to Assessment :D If you want motivation and inspiration then you're certainly in the right place. I hope you have fun. :D
Rain

Post by Rain »

Thanks everyone! :heart:
I'm still deciding about the subject of my first shrine (though I think I'm almost sure about it) and depending on my time schedule I'll hopefully be ready to start soon :ok: .
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello! And welcome! Hope you'll have fun here 8)

(Hmm, Pokémon shrines? :D :D What, what?)
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Hello Rain!!!

I am pretty sure we are fanlisting collective affiliates?! (And I Just checked and we are!) Super excited to see that you want to make some shrines now!! They will be awesome! Can't wait to check them out as they come along. If you have any questions on anything feel free to ask anyone here because we are all super nice and ready to help! <3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Welcome aboard, Rain! I look forward to whatever you have in store. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.