Hello hello!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Hello hello!

Post by Robin »

Angelita wrote: I lost my hosting and didn't back anything up orz, so I have to start from scratch. BUT I just renewed my domain the day before yesterday and found reliable hosting (courtesy of Stefi) So hopefully, I'll have something for you guys to see soon!
OMG :C I'm sorry you lost your hosting, but I'm glad you've got your domain back and new hosting :D :D looking forward to what you'll make next!!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Laura

Post by Laura »

Angelita wrote:I lost my hosting and didn't back anything up orz, so I have to start from scratch. BUT I just renewed my domain the day before yesterday and found reliable hosting (courtesy of Stefi) So hopefully, I'll have something for you guys to see soon!

Welcome back!! :) It's always so nice to see people returning after long breaks! As for your problem, have you tried using http://archive.org/ to see if it's logged any of your sites? Even if it saves just some content pages, it might save you some work in the future. T_T
Angie

Post by Angie »

wolfrun wrote:
Angelita wrote:I lost my hosting and didn't back anything up orz, so I have to start from scratch. BUT I just renewed my domain the day before yesterday and found reliable hosting (courtesy of Stefi) So hopefully, I'll have something for you guys to see soon!

Welcome back!! :) It's always so nice to see people returning after long breaks! As for your problem, have you tried using http://archive.org/ to see if it's logged any of your sites? Even if it saves just some content pages, it might save you some work in the future. T_T
I totally forgot about that place. D: Thanks for reminding me cause it logged all of it, LOL. Awesomeeeeeee.
The earth teaches us of the cosmos and of all its ancient memories.
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Angelita wrote:
Stefi wrote:HEY GURL I KNOW THIS IS HELLA LATE BUT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE.

jk I still love you and lurk on your facebook lololol
THIS IS SO LATE STEFI. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW PEOPLE WERE STILL COMMENTING ON THIS.

i love you more :heart:
*flips hair* I know, I am fashionably late to everything.
Laura

Post by Laura »

Angelita wrote:I totally forgot about that place. D: Thanks for reminding me cause it logged all of it, LOL. Awesomeeeeeee.
Awesome!!! XD Glad that it worked! That place is a godsend sometimes, srsly. <3
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

This is suuuuuuuuuper late, but welcome to the forums, Angie! :D Hope you have fun here and I look forward to your sites~