I am homeless, and I am new in town.

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Varen

Re: I am homeless, and I am new in town.

Post by Varen »

There was a Kodomo no Omocha fansite, and I missed it? Whaaaaaaaaa.
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Kiel wrote:IT'S ALL ABOUT THE 90'S, BB.

We do need to do another co-op, especially since we own more merch than any respectable people should. *brofist*
IS IT EVER.

We have a sickness. A sickness in the shape of Tsukasa Kotobuki's late 90's derpfaces.
Varen wrote:There was a Kodomo no Omocha fansite, and I missed it? Whaaaaaaaaa.
He loves his 90's anime, this man. :blush:
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I remember little-voodoo! And your other stuff does sound kinda familiar. I think I visited your Articuno shrine at some point.

Glad to have you here! You're into cool stuff.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hi there Kiel! Welcome to the boards. :) Oh, I know your domain! I came across it not too long ago by way of your Jun Watarase fanlisting. I was immediately in awe of how you have so many FL + shrine combos. :heart: Also, I love your layouts.

Anyway, it's good to have you aboard! :yay:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Keil! Omg welcome! I remember your sites when you were hosted by Sabiishi!~ ♥ I have to say that I've been a huge [s]stalker[/s], er, fan...of your sites for a long time. Really glad to see you at Amassment! :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Wow I haven't heard about Anime Turnpike for years! I feel old. ;-;

Anyway, welcome to the boards! :D

[edit] I didn't even realize you owned the Radiata Stories fanlisting. That game is awesome. <3
Last edited by Crystal on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Welcome, Kiel! I recognized your sites even before I read that you used to own voodoo. Gorgeous Little Things and Bare Grace stand out. (I was also thinking of your yuko shrine recently because I was pondering "bon vivant" as a shrine name. :ok:)

Your current collective has fantastic presentation. I look forward to getting to know you better. Enjoy your time here!
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Kiel

Post by Kiel »

@dubious Thanks for the welcome! I think there was another Articuno shrine floating around at the time, too. I remember it being a lot better than mine, so part of me hopes that's the one you're thinking of. :D

@Sarah Aw, you're too kind! Making me blush over here. :blush: I really need to revamp the Jun list, or least add a section about his figures and their swappable crotches.

@Destinie No way, I remember you too! Omg, I didn't realize you were Destinie-Destinie. IT'S ALL COME FULL CIRCLE. Are you still in touch with 'biishi? It's been a few months since I've gotten to chat her up. :(

@Crystal Thanks, Crystal! lol yeah, the hitchhiking mascot they had still haunts my dreams. Do you remember its name? It was something really awkward like "Pike-chan", I think.

@Ava Aw, thank you! I've put the most work into GLT and Bare, so that means a lot. I think your DAI fanlist has been affliated with my Hitomi Yaida list for a really long time, which makes it much more awesome to be able to get to know you better too. :heart:
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

You have a quite a few varied subjects for your FLs. Interesting collection. :) Welcome to the forum, have fun!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Kiel wrote: @Destinie No way, I remember you too! Omg, I didn't realize you were Destinie-Destinie. IT'S ALL COME FULL CIRCLE. Are you still in touch with 'biishi? It's been a few months since I've gotten to chat her up. :(
Yeah! I rejoined twitter so we could keep in touch. I'm hardly on IM anyways. ;o; And, I'm flattered you remember me, too! ^^