Hello ^_^

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Siobhan

Hello ^_^

Post by Siobhan »

Hello everyone,

I'm Siobhan and I'm a 26 year old teacher from England.

I am so glad I've found this board, as I've been thinking of creating shrines for a while now. I've been a website builder for around 10 years - mostly focusing on large celebrity fan sites, but now I want to get away from all that and back into the slightly nostalgic world of web design.

Nice to meet you all :)
Saya

Re: Hello ^_^

Post by Saya »

Hi, Welcome to amassment °_°/
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Hey, Siobhan! Welcome to Amassment! I love your domain name. :) It's awesome that you're thinking about getting into shrines!

What kind of celebrity sites did you run? I run a celebrity site, but mine's not large by any means. I don't have the energy to make it a news source, so I just made it very personal.
Siobhan

Post by Siobhan »

Todd wrote:Hey, Siobhan! Welcome to Amassment! I love your domain name. :) It's awesome that you're thinking about getting into shrines!

What kind of celebrity sites did you run? I run a celebrity site, but mine's not large by any means. I don't have the energy to make it a news source, so I just made it very personal.
Thank you! :)

My only remaining site is http://felicity-jones.org - which is currently on hiatus while I decide whether to keep it or not...
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Hello!

Welcome! If you are thinking about starting up shrine-building again this is an awesome place to be! We are all very encouraging here and will be sure to help support you in any sites you decide to make :) Hope to get to know you soon!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Welcome to Amassment Siobhan! :D It's awesome you want to get into shrine. Amassment is a great place to get started.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Siobhan wrote: Thank you! :)

My only remaining site is http://felicity-jones.org - which is currently on hiatus while I decide whether to keep it or not...
Aw, you should definitely keep it if you still love the actress! Maybe you can change its focus and make it more of a personal dedication if keeping up with news is too daunting. My celebrity site is http://breathe-drew.net/
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Hey there!! Glad you made it here to Amassment! :D :D (What grade level(s) do you teach, by the way? I'm a former teacher myself--I taught Language Arts in middle school, ages 11-14.)

Looking forward to the shrines you'll make! What topics are you thinking about at the moment?
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello and welcome! :) I hope you'll have a great time here!
Also, you have a really nice domain name. :D
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

:music2: :music2: Welcome! :music2: :music2:
This dragon wishes you the best luck.