Delurk. -- otraves. :D

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Aa-chan

Delurk. -- otraves. :D

Post by Aa-chan »

I.... joined at the LJ community, but... ^^;;; Gosh, I am such a dork. x_x; Yes, I need new glasses. [ I also need to clean my computer screen from the kittens smudging it with their fur, but that's besides the point. ] I apologize. :/

... Anyway.

Uhm, HI. =D I'm Aa-chan, 28, Hispanic, Pharmacy Tech by day, and website designer by night/my days off. I run nintendo-princess.us, and am a HUGE Final Fantasy IV fanatic, even if my site doesn't reflect such a thing.

I currently run two shrines, both focused on characters from FFIV: Melodic Solace and Twin. Melodic Solace is dedicated to Edward and Anna, and Twin is dedicated to... Yes, Palom and Porom. ( Twin is still in its infantile stages, so pardon the broken links! :X )

I used to run mysidia.nu, and have been making fanshrines since 2002, though I've taken a 9-year hiatus as a result of getting married. I'm now divorced, which means more time to work on website design. =) Woo-hoo!

So, yeah. Hi. :O Nice to meet you all.
anon

Re: Delurk. -- otraves. :D

Post by anon »

Awesome, nice to see that you've registered on the boards. Now the party begins. :D

Since I didn't mention it before, your domain name is pretty flippin' sweet. I can't view your website right now but I'll try again later. :D
Todd

Post by Todd »

Glad you came over! Welcome to the boards. :D
Juhi

Post by Juhi »

Welcome to the forums! :D I really dig that domain name.
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Welcome, welcome! Nice to have you with us~ :)

(And d'awww, kitties! <3)
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Eden

Post by Eden »

Welcome to the boards! :heart:
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Aa-chan

Post by Aa-chan »

Thank you, everyone! ^^; Hehe.

And yes, kitties. Kitties everywhere. o.o; I have four kittens that love to annoy me whenever I am typing, and a momma cat that constantly tries to eat my food. :/ They - minus the momma and one of the kittens - will be up for adoption by my brother's friends in a couple more weeks, so I'm enjoying the time I have with them now in being a 'crazy cat lady.' ^^;;; Heh.
Aku

Post by Aku »

brb, gonna go register nintendo-queen.us and steal your fire~~

Just kidding. Welcome to Amassment! :3 I'm not that familiar with FFIV although I've heard it's amazing--I will have to take a look through your shrines!
Aa-chan

Post by Aa-chan »

brb, gonna go register nintendo-queen.us and steal your fire~~
LOL! I wouldn't mind. ;) nintendo-princess actually originated at my workplace, since I'm usually playing with my 3DS on break, rather than texting, like my coworkers. :3

And YESSS. FFIV is amazing. =D Check it out sometime!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Hello! :D Welcome to the forum!

kitties are awesome ^^