Uhm. Hi. :D

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Mikari

Re: Uhm. Hi. :D

Post by Mikari »

*hugs* Welcome back, I hope you can leave all that behind and focus on the good times to come.
Aa-chan

Re: Uhm. Hi. :D - Hurray necro'ing! D:

Post by Aa-chan »

HI SORRY. x_x;

I know I keep coming and going and I apologize. :/ My stepfather had been sick with terminal cancer for a long time and I kinda fell out with web design and let n-p expire, electing to help my mom take care of him. .. He passed away October 24th. I'm still hurting, but I miss web design, so... Back to the grind, I guess you can say. =)

As far as n-p is concerned... x.x; I plan on re-buying it Tuesday for sure. I have a temporary home at x10hosting that I'm still trying to configure, but it's a sub-hosted domain... No ads, tho. =D;;

For those of you curious about the outcome with my ex... He's getting five years. Not long enough, imo. -_-; The state picked it up which meant YAAAAY I didn't have to go to court. x.x;

BUT OMG I missed all of you~ :D Yey.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Welcome back to Amassment, Aa-chan! Sorry about your loss.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Good to hear from you, Aa-chan! I'm so sorry to hear about your stepfather...*HUGS* I'm also glad to hear your ex got at least some time behind bars, and very happy that you didn't have to see him in court. I know webdesign won't take away all the grief, but nurturing a site into being can definitely help one feel better (I know it does me).
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I'm sorry about the recent happenings, but glad that your ex won't be around for a while and that you didn't have to go to court (although yes, five years is nowhere near enough).