hello hello!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Michelle

hello hello!

Post by Michelle »

Haha ok I haven't done a self introduction in years! But anyway, I'm Michelle and I own sun-cryst.org and some silly neglected sites dedicated to kickass ladies and creepy men with glasses :heart:. I've been into webdesign since I was in high school, and I owned meteor-smash.org from 2004 to 2011 until it died (RIP). I've been pretty out of the loop when it comes to shrining lately, but I hope to get my motivation and interest back. Maybe through being active here? Hmm!

Anyway I'm... boring. I'm in education limbo while I decide what to get my Master's in. I spend too much time playing video games (Mass Effect and Skyrim are my current loves :content:) and wasting my money on alcohol and makeup.

So HELLO GUYS ilu all.
seek you the sun-cryst, slumb'ring star. in tower on distant shore it dreams.
anon

Re: hello hello!

Post by anon »

Hey, welcome to the boards! It's really nice to see you join. I'm pretty sure a lot of people are in the same boat as you when it comes to being active in the community and motivated to get their creative gears turning. I think it's great, personally, that these forums are uniting the community once again. :)

Awesome that you're going to grad school! It's not something many people do. Surely you'll come up with what works for you. I wish you luck on that.
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Welcome to the boards, Michelle! :D

Funny story, I was just on your Aizen shrine/fanlisting the other day and was contemplating how cool it was--and now here you are~ Your other work is lovely (Tales of + FF = YES), so I do hope you find some motivation while you're here and make some more neat stuff! :D
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Todd

Post by Todd »

Glad you came over, Michelle!
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Hi! :D

I like your shrines a lot - I read your Jade and Raine shrines right after finishing the respective games and was amazed. <3
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Welcome to the boards! =)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Eden

Post by Eden »

Hi Michelle! :D I'm a big fan of your Vaporeon shrine (Vaporeon is one of my favorite eeveelutions aside from Umbreon) and I can't wait to see what you bring for us next! I also have a piece of fanart I wanted to email you with, but I keep forgetting. ^^; I'll do that sometime today.
Last edited by Eden on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello there Michelle! Glad to see you here too. :D
Yamila

Post by Yamila »

Micheeeeeeelle ♥♥ glad to see you here x3 welcome!!!! ♥♥
· watch out, the night is breaking ·
stalking ur sites with Masao, Dragoneyes & Saya · [ directory team ]
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Good to see you here, Michelle! I'm hoping being here will also inspire me to get back into things. (And I love your sites, you should know this.)
a spoony bard