Yo.

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Jessica

Yo.

Post by Jessica »

Hello all. I'll keep this concise cause I'm pretty sure most of you know all there is worthwhile to know!

I'm Jessica, also known as rewritten over on Livejournal. I own the domain http://cosmic-dare.org with a very small amount of shrines at the moment... its always so hard to start a new project, don't you think?

I'm obsessed with all that is Gundam Wing. Current anime that I'm in to would be, Eureka 7 AO, K-ON!, Nana to Kaoru, A Bride's Story, Berserk, Yuru Yuri.... okay the list is kinda long. If you'd like to see the series I'm watching and whatnot just head over to my always active MAL account: http://myanimelist.net/profile/peacecraft

I'm not very much into video games and such, so I'm usually lost when it comes to someone making a new FF site, haha. I am though obsessed with the Bioshock series.

I'm 24. Live in the USA. Currently working and finishing off my last year of college.

While I've never been a huge forum person, hopefully I can be active on here! :star:
cherry blossom, cherry blossom, sayonara FALLIN LOVE
comic-dare * mal * mfc * tumblr
Puppeteer

Re: Yo.

Post by Puppeteer »

Welcome, welcome!

Based on your intro, sounds like you'll fit right into this forum scene. It's funny, I was thinking of rewatching Gundam Wing recently, and then here comes the authority on Relena herself, hahaha. Must be fate~
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Welcome~!

I adore your Sailor Cosmo one page shrine! It makes me want to re-read the manga again (like I need more added to my reading list XD).

Hooray for finishing your last year in college! I'll be finished myself at the end of next year. What's your major?
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Saya

Post by Saya »

HI! Welcome to the boards =)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Nekoi

Post by Nekoi »

Welcome Jessica! =) I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

You're websites looks simple amazing to me! :D
"There is only one God, and his name is death. And there is only one thing we say to death: Not today"
Syrio Forel, ASoIaF
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Fancy seeing you here. :yay:
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Hello Jessica, welcome to the boards! :D

Just like Camy, I love your Sailor Cosmos shrine! I also find your designs simply lovely~
Varen

Post by Varen »

Hey Jessica! It's nice to see you again! I hope to see you more often for now on, haha.
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Todd

Post by Todd »

Welcome to the boards, Jessica! I'm glad you came over!
Aku

Post by Aku »

Welcome welcome Jessica! Happy that you've made it over to the boards. :music:

A friend and I have been talk chatting about Gundam Wing a lot the past few days, I feel so nostalgic lately! xD I'd love to see some more Wing shrines pop up in the future, your Relena shrine is lovely.