It's me, it's me, it's Ernest T.! Wait, that's not right...

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: It's me, it's me, it's Ernest T.! Wait, that's not righ

Post by Robin »

Mikari wrote:Welcome to Amassment! You have so many interesting things on your domain. I like that you have a site about webdesign, and look at that collection of beautiful layouts! Wow, sounds like we have a lot of things in common. I hope you have fun in this community! :)
Thank you! I wondered whether I should post old layouts (mostly because they were the result of trial-and-error, and, well, error), but I'm glad you like it! (The webdesign page needs a biiiiig update, but that is on the neverending to-do list, lol)
Larissa wrote:Welcome to Amassment! I've seen your domain around before but haven't had the chance to look around before now; there's a lot to see! I really enjoyed your site for the video games you love (and brofist for Katamari~). Hope you enjoy your time here!
YAY another Katamari fan! :D I hope I'll have the brain energy to add more to my videogames tributes soon--possibly a page about Marvel Heroes, since I'm playing it a lot these days.
Destinie wrote:HI CLB! I have stumbled on your sites many times over my internet travels. So good to see you around the community and glad you decided to unlurk! ;) Hope you enjoy your time here!

If you have any questions about the forums, feel free to poke myself or anyone you see around here in the pleasant yellow. We'd be more than happy to help you out. :)
Thank you! I'll definitely ask questions, LOL :D
Sarah wrote:Hey there, welcome! I'm glad you've joined the boards. You've absolutely no need to feel intimidated; Amassment is not like that at all. Like everyone's said, it's a friendly, helpful place.

I really love your collective of one-pagers dedicated to British TV shows! Such a cute idea. :)
Glad to hear you like the Brit-TV site! (Which reminds me, I need to add Call the Midwife at some point...though I should post tearjerker warnings about it, lol)
neo wrote:It's nice to meet you ^-^
I have also seen your domain before and I am happy to see you've joined the community! It's very diverse and your style will fit in nicely ~!
:D nice to meet you, too! I'm hoping I can get inspired to add even more fun things to my online world, and help out fellow webdesigners as well. :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Nice to meet you! I'm Cherri. I hope you have fun here and it can be a bit scary but we are really all just a bunch of silly geeks and nerds. And I say that with love. Just go at your own pace.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Cherri wrote:Nice to meet you! I'm Cherri. I hope you have fun here and it can be a bit scary but we are really all just a bunch of silly geeks and nerds. And I say that with love. Just go at your own pace.
Yay, silly geeks and nerds! MY PEOPLE :D
withinmyworld.org
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Hello and welcome~! I'm sure I've visited your domain before (and I'm sure I will again)! I hope you're settling in and enjoying Amassment so far. :)
a spoony bard
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Yep, I'm enjoying it here! Lots of activity and awesome people :D
withinmyworld.org
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Oh hi! Hehe, "illustrious". And yeah, don't be intimidated or anything like that! It's not like you can lose at making sites 8)

You have a good time here!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Hello Curiouslittlebird~ It's nice to meet you! I've visited your site domain before but I can't remember why now. I have to say, I'm particularly fond of your College Knowledge site. I don't know why but I just love it.

As everyone has said, its really relaxed here. I hope you have fun with us!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

SnowRayjah wrote:Hello Curiouslittlebird~ It's nice to meet you! I've visited your site domain before but I can't remember why now. I have to say, I'm particularly fond of your College Knowledge site. I don't know why but I just love it.

As everyone has said, its really relaxed here. I hope you have fun with us!
Awesome! Thank you :) And I'm glad to hear you like the college site! I need to revamp some of its content formatting, but it's been a labor of love :D
withinmyworld.org