Don't worry it's hard for me to go tl;dr

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Kula

Re: Don't worry it's hard for me to go tl;dr

Post by Kula »

@Crystal: Thank you very much for the welcome bb <33

@Aku: Actually I'm going to make black and white layouts a trend :3 /smacked LMAO THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT BB, hopefully I'll manage to learn and help in the way!

@Eden: Thank you very much Eden, I'm glad you like them and hopefully if I manage to finish something soon it won't disappoint <3

@Puppeteer: omg I'm like blushing right now (* ´艸`) I'm really glad you like my current layout for overskill! I tried to make him justice since he's such a pretty boy---without a doubt my favorite from Hakuouki. I hope I'll manage to get lots of fun as well, thank you for the welcome <333

@Emma: omg thank you very much Emma so happy to read you like them really! ;;;

@Kibumie: Kibucchi :heart: :heart: :heart: I hope everything will go smoothly---being able to contribute to the community sounds great :inlove: (Also lmao I know, the emoticons are really cute... I tried to use two in my post)

@Todd: Thank you very much for the welcome Todd! Hopefully I'll manage to improve Paper Planes with what I'll learn here. (I'm glad you like my designs too ;;;)

@Ava: LMAO, I didn't know either (specially since lol that english name) until Aku mentioned them---yep, you can blame Aku for like everything hahaha. Thanks for the welcome dear <3

@Saya: Thank you very much Saya! :heart:
overskill / uchuu ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ(☆ゝз・)ノ♪ ♪
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

...I was actually waiting for you to show up here, when I saw your username I actually shouted irl "IT'S KULA, IT'S KULA" /fangirl

WELCOME!!
Varen

Post by Varen »

Welcome Kula! I must admit, when I saw your Paper Plans fansite, I was almost speechless. From the first time I saw you, and from here, you have definitely improve a lot and I really hope to see more of your works.

I notice that you especially have a web design talent, and I love your layouts! <3
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Welcome, Kula!!! :D
Kula

Post by Kula »

@dubiousdisc: DD! ;A; Thank you very much for such a warm welcome *hugs* :blush: :heart:

@Varen: Thank you very much for the welcome Varen! I'm glad that Paper Planes can (somehow) show up how much I've improved in a lot of aspects over the years :blush: One of the main reasons to join Amassment is to find even more motivation to work---deadlines sure help! Obviously I hope I won't disappoint! (Also omg I'm glad you like my layouts ;////; :heart:)

@Destinie: Thanks for the welcome Destinie :heart:
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Welcome Kula and wow! Your layouts are so beautiful and unique~! Can't wait to see more of your work <3 :D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Hello, Kula! :D Welcome to the Amassment boards!

I quote everyone else - your designs are amazing! <3 I look forward to seeing more of your sites! :)
Kula

Post by Kula »

@Camy: Thank you very much for the welcome, I'm glad you like my layouts really! :blush: :heart:

@Chibi: Thank you Chibi! I think by now I've said it so many times but I'm glad and grateful you guys like my layouts ///// :heart: I'll keep trying my best :music: