Don't worry it's hard for me to go tl;dr

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Kula

Don't worry it's hard for me to go tl;dr

Post by Kula »

Hello Everyone! My name is Kula and I'm that 23 year old random girl from Chile who is into lots of things, one of them being web-design (which will hopefully soon be the source of every month's much needed money). Anyway, I'm also the owner of overskill.org, hate seasquirts and reads lots of manga ♥

One of the main reasons to join Amassment is to improve as much as I can when it comes to making shrines :heart: Even if thanks to the lovely Aku I managed to finish Paper Planes, I still feel there is a lot of things I can learn. After seeing so many of my friends here I think it would be the correct place to do it! English isn't my first language either, so maybe I can even improve that :music:  

The whole idea about a forum seems pretty nice, so I'll try my best to contribute and join the activities as much as I can!

Nice to meet you everyone!
overskill / uchuu ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ(☆ゝз・)ノ♪ ♪
Crystal

Re: Don't worry it's hard for me to go tl;dr

Post by Crystal »

Kula! <3 Welcome to the boards! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Image ... I mean, welcome to Amassment, Kulala! :heart: DID YOU COME TO DESIGN CIRCLES AROUND EVERYONE?? SHEESH. I know it took you lots of courage to post here, but I think you will both learn & bring a lot to the community. I'm happy you joined! I want to see even more gorgeous Kula-shrines in the futureeeee... :inlove:
Eden

Post by Eden »

Hi Kula! I'm excited on what you'll bring to the table in regards to shrines! Your style is really amazing and I look forward to your future endeavors. :D/
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Soooo awkward confession, I actually stumbled upon Overskill from an LJ community and basically wanted to marry your Hijikita layout.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
And began to secretly hope to see you around these forums.
*ahem* All that aside, welcome to the forums, Kula! :D I'm quite enjoying myself so far, and I'm sure you will too as a source of fun and inspiration. Meanwhile I'll be eagerly awaiting all the fabulous stuff you'll do~
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Welcome Kula! :) Your designs are pretty fab, I love them.
a spoony bard
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Image Kula!! :heh: You don't know how happy I am to see you in Amassment boards finally! Don't worry, I am pretty sure your gorgeous fansites will blossom more and more :heart:

I also agree with Aku, you'll "learn & bring a lot to the community". :yay:

Have you noticed the emoticons in amassment boards, I am gradually trying to use them since they are just so adorable. and yeah, I'm telling you this so that we can use it together. :ok:
aminuet .。. king
Todd

Post by Todd »

Welcome to the boards, Kula. :) I am seconding/thirding/fourthing? everyone else in that your designs are awesome. I also really like what you've done so far on your first shrine! Can't wait to see what else you make.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Welcome, Kul-aid! I didn't know what sea quirts were until you mentioned them. lol. You indirectly taught me something new today. :)
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Welcome to the boards
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.