Hello world!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Iris

Hello world!

Post by Iris »

Hi everyone,

I'm Iris, 23 years old and after a bit of fan chatting with Chibi it was suggested I head over here for all the fun you guys are having :)

I have to admit I've never built a shrine (I have run large fansites before though) so this is all new to me. Reading a few topics here and talking to Chibi has really motivated me though and I can't wait to get started. Please bear with me if my first shrine attempts aren't all too good, I'll try my best. :)

Once I have a shrine or two up I'll have a little site for it. If anyone is curious, you can view my fanlisting collective at written-sins.org in the meantime. :)

If you'd like to know anything else, ask away. I'm going to continue reading all the threads here now :)
Chibi

Re: Hello world!

Post by Chibi »

Yes, guilty as charged, haha! XD

I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself, Iris! I'm sure you'll have tons of fun here! And I'm sure your shrines will be amazing! :heart:
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hello Iris, welcome! I'm a member at the TFL boards so I am familiar with your work. I love your style! I'm glad you've joined us and decided to give shrines a try; I'm sure whatever you make will be awesome. Everyone here is super friendly and helpful, so if you should ever need any support with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Hey Iris! Good to see you over here :heart: I can't wait to see what you make! Amassment's good for inspiration, and if you need any advice or help, feel free to ask here. C:
tonight fate is the
Iris

Post by Iris »

Aww, thanks you guys, I really appreciate the warm welcome! :) It's great seeing familiar faces!

And thank you, Sarah, for your compliments! *blushes* :) I love your website's layout!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Welcome, Iris! I'm sure you'll love your stay here, everyone is so nice. Can't wait to see what shrines you'll come up with!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Todd

Post by Todd »

lol Funny, I just got into fanlistings, so it's nice seeing people from TFL getting into shrines. Let's all do both!

Welcome to Amassment, Iris! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Laura

Post by Laura »

Welcome, Iris! :) You definitely came to the right place for inspiration and help on making fan sites. Everyone here is so friendly, it's a really uplifting place to be.

I can't wait to see what your first site will be!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello and welcome!
I thought I had seen about everything in this corner of the Internet but it turns out I was wrong, as I had never visited your domain before! It's pretty. :)

Hope you have fun here! :)
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Welcome to Amassment Iris! Everyone here is pretty awesome so you should have no problem fitting in. And don't worry if you're first shrine isnt very good. None of us were experts when we first started out either (or maybe it was just me lol).
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.