one word says more then thousands

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Nekoi

one word says more then thousands

Post by Nekoi »

Konnichiwa girls!
Well I think the most of you know me already. For the few that doesn't know me I'm Nekoi of ethereal-world.net and morning-glow.net! It's a true pleasure to meet you all (and meet old friends again! :heart: )
I've finally choice to be part of the awesome amassment, while I'm not much an active girl in forums. I'll try my best to make this place lively! :music:
I didn't realized much shrines since I'm so afraid of my poor english knowledges! (thanks God I've a wonderful beta/teacher! *loves on for Milaness*) However I did one for my favourite OTP that it's Ten Times More and I've lot in progress and in program to do!
I hope you'll be patient with me and will understand me, even with my horrible engrish! :blush:

Loves on! :heart:
Last edited by Nekoi on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"There is only one God, and his name is death. And there is only one thing we say to death: Not today"
Syrio Forel, ASoIaF
Yamila

Re: one word says more then thousands

Post by Yamila »

FIRST

amsgk so happy you joined!! :blush: and y-you're very welcome :heart: :heart: you've improved a lot over the years, so proud of you :music: welcome!!! :yay: /glooooomps~
· watch out, the night is breaking ·
stalking ur sites with Masao, Dragoneyes & Saya · [ directory team ]
Nekoi

Post by Nekoi »

As usual you're first in my heart! *glomps*

It's also thanks to you if i've improves! I hope to become way better slowly! :3

How could I stay away from you? :heart:
"There is only one God, and his name is death. And there is only one thing we say to death: Not today"
Syrio Forel, ASoIaF
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hi Nekoi! So good to see you here. :yay: And I think your English is quite good! Plus, I doubt anyone here is judgmental about that sort of thing, so don't let it hold you back. I'm looking forward to anything you might create. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Hi! :> I think your English is easy to understand, and from experience, forum participation usually helps you improve, too. :) I've seen some of your fanlistings, and morning-glow is such a beautiful domain name. :D :music:
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Nekoi

Post by Nekoi »

Sarah: Hi Sarah! Long time no see you too!>< Thanks for your kindness! I sincerely hope none will judge my poor english! I met lot of harsh and childish who did it in past, so I'm a bit afraid of it! Thanks God Milaness is helping me move on this fear! :heart:
Anyway please be patient with me!><'

Lethe: Thank you so much and it's a pleasure to meet you! :) Yiip! I forgot to mention about it!
I'm much a fanlister (cause I love realize graphics!><) but thank you!!! I love morning-glow name a lot, if I think that name blown in my head just as a miracle.. I should thank Final Fantasy X for this! >w<
Syrio Forel, ASoIaF
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Hi Nekoi! Nice to meet you :D

Your style is gorgeous, and I've actually been to a few of your fanlistings in the past, so I quite enjoy your work! Whatever you end up doing in the future will be a real treat, I'm sure. Hope to see more of you around here~
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Todd

Post by Todd »

Welcome Nekoi! I'm glad you've decided to join!
Nekoi

Post by Nekoi »

Puppeteer: My pleasure!! ehhh my domain layouts are way old! I should put up the new layouts sooner or later at least for my collectives! >_> *lazy*
Anyway thank you so much! I'm glad that you like my works! =D I hope to never disappoint you! :)

Todd: It's all my pleasure Todd! :heart:
Syrio Forel, ASoIaF
Eden

Post by Eden »

Hi hi Nekoi! I'm excited to see you here! ^o^/
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!