Hey-o!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
neo

Re: Hey-o!

Post by neo »

Welcome back! Can't wait to see what you are working on :)
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Laura

Post by Laura »

Michelle wrote:Hi all! I've been on a sort-of hiatus for the past year or so and my collective has been gathering dust... but something sparked my interest in webdesign again recently. I'm excited to say that I've just put up a new layout at sun-cryst.org! I've also been doing some general housekeeping around the domain... a lot of my shrines are kinda messy and outdated but I'm actively fixing them up!

I'm also working on a bunch of new projects and hope to have a new shrine up soon :D. I'm looking forward to participating here at Amassment again!
Welcome back!! I love the new layout, it's really cute. :) It's nice to know I'm not the only one working on doing some housekeeping... so many of my shrines are sooooo outdated so I know how you must feel. XD I can't wait to see what your next site will be!
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Welcome back!! I'm such a big fan of your sites! Like I said on Twitter, your new layout is super cute. :heart: I love Anna so much!
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Welcome back Michelle! Can't wait to see your future projects. Plus I really like your Smoke & Mirrors site. :yay:
aminuet .。. king
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Welcome back! :D I love your Vaporeon and Fang shrines! And you also have a Jade shrine! I'll read it as soon as I've finished Tales of the Abyss. I adore Jade~ :heart:

But yes, I hope you have fun around here! :D
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

WB, Michelle! Long time fan of your work so glad to see there is more coming soon. *-*
I saw your new layout when you posted it on twitter - love it!