I guess I should try to socialize for a change

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Eden

Re: I guess I should try to socialize for a change

Post by Eden »

Hi Elysia! \:D/
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Hi Elysa! Nice to meet you. Good luck on your future projects, I hope to see more of your works in the future <3
aminuet .。. king
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Hello, Elysa! :D Welcome to the Amassment boards!

Lol, this is seriously the first time I've ever found someone called "Chibi" on the internet, too! XD It's kinda funny, though!

I'm looking forward to seeing any future shrines/projects that you have up your sleeve! :D
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

@Saya: Thanks, Saya :heart: Hehe, I hope I don't dissapoint when I do, then! XD

@Lethe: Oh, don't worry, I'll make sure to poke you about working on Reira fufufu~ x3

@Shiori: Thanks so much for the compliment, Shiori! :blush: Despite being a lurker, I really like the atmosphere here, so I'm sure it'll all work out well :D

@Crystal: Hi Crystal! Thank you, I'm really happy to hear people like the site! >w<

@Yamila: Yamilaaa~~<333 Hee, I'd love to hear your opinions on Furuba once you finish it :D Or even partial thoughts so far :yay:

@Sarah: Hi there!! Aw, actually I really want to revamp that site, but I have no idea how to go about that XD;; I'm glad you like it though! :heart:

@Ava: Hi again to you too! I don't know about thoughtful, but I suppose certain nicknames stay so I figured I'd mention it just in case :heh:

Aw, I hope you get the opportunity to visit Amsterdam sometime! I personally don't go there a lot (I live on the other side of the country) but it's a good place to shop for stuff/food, haha.

@Todd: Thanks for the welcome! /o/

@Aku: Hey Aku! :> Nice to meet you too, I think I've met you before you joined Amassment, did you used to play online TCGs? :3

@Eden: Hi there~ :>

@Kibumie: Hi hi~ Thank you, good luck on all your projects as well! :D

@Chibi: Heya, Chibi! It's so weird to call other people what you've been called as well, ehehe >w< I think I've come across one other person called "Chibi" who joined one of my fanlistings, but yeah, it sure is a coincidence! :yay:

Right back at you! I'm curious to see what you're up to in terms of shrining :star:
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Welcome, Elysa! Nice to meet you! I do like a lot of your works and have visited your domain pretty often! I, too, often dislike my own writing but enjoy making sites anyway. I hope Amassment will be a positive inspiration for you! :P
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Hi Destinie! Thanks for the welcome, and also for the compliment~ :heart: I always get a little flustered when people visit my domain & sites, since there isn't a lot and it's in such a neglected state :blush: :swt: Haha yeah, I really think we are our own worst critics, I always dislike my own work, but I bet that if other people did the same, I'd love it XD
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Elysa wrote:Hi Destinie! Thanks for the welcome, and also for the compliment~ :heart: I always get a little flustered when people visit my domain & sites, since there isn't a lot and it's in such a neglected state :blush: :swt: Haha yeah, I really think we are our own worst critics, I always dislike my own work, but I bet that if other people did the same, I'd love it XD
Aw you're very welcome! I really love Gift of Nature and I would visit it a lot when I was making my Cooro shrine. I hope that one day you will have the inspiration to continue working on some of the pages. ♥
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Ahhh, even when there's nothing there to see? >///< I love your Cooro shrine though, I didn't think I'd meet another +Anima fan any time soon hahaha XD I've been kind of iffy about working on the site (had actually thought about maybe closing the fanlisting), but your comment definitely makes me want to work on it! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Nekoi

Post by Nekoi »

Elysa~! *squishes* Glad to see you here sweetie! =D
"There is only one God, and his name is death. And there is only one thing we say to death: Not today"
Syrio Forel, ASoIaF