Hi! I'm the owner of Genrou.com!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Laura

Hi! I'm the owner of Genrou.com!

Post by Laura »

Hello everyone! Many of you may know me as Tasuki, owner of Genrou.com. My real name is Laura and I usually go by Wolfrun online these days. I've been making fan sites for fun since 1997 and until recently, had taken a really long break from it due to real life commitments.

I joined Amassment a couple years ago when it was still active on LiveJournal, but never really got very far in my shrining activities so this time around, I decided to wait until I was actually almost DONE a site instead. :D I'm not going to say which site I'm working on, but it is a redesign for one of my existing ones. Maybe it'll be a surprise? We'll see. ;3

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know all of you! I've been lurking a little bit and I'm so happy to see all of you talented designers working so hard on things you're so passionate about. :)
Kibumie

Re: Hi! I'm the owner of Genrou.com!

Post by Kibumie »

Hi Laura. :blush: Welcome and great to have you on Amassment! I've been on your sites for a lot of times especially when I was just starting, my favorite ones are Baroque Orange and Shikon! :D Good luck on your future and current projects~ can't wait to see the surprise :heh: :music: :music2:
aminuet .。. king
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Welcome! C: I feel like I visited your domain years ago, but I haven't been back since, and I've clearly been missing out! You've got a lovely collective -- your Haruka/Michiru site in particular is absolutely lovely :heart: I'll have to spend some time going through all your sites!
tonight fate is the
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hello there and welcome, Laura! Good to see you here. I've always enjoyed your sites, they are so well done. :heh: I can't wait to see what you are working on; hope you'll plug it here when you're done! And don't ever hesitate to work on that Rosette shrine if you ever feel the urge.. ;)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Hey Laura! Great to have you here at Amassment! ^-^ Your collective gives me lots of feel-good vibes with the old school anime shrines. <3 (I had a shrine to Miroku when I was much, much younger too!)

Looking forward to seeing what you're cooking up!!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Welcome to Amassment Laura! I love your Kyo shrine. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
neo

Post by neo »

This is so awesome!! Welcome to amassment! I have admired Chimera Kage and Shikon for a long time now!! <3
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Welcome to Amassment, Laura! I remember visiting and enjoying your sites years ago, so I look forward to your new stuff! :)
a spoony bard
Laura

Post by Laura »

Aw, thank you for the warm welcome and the amazing comments! :) I'm so glad that my sites, as old as they are, are still well liked. I do plan on going back and updating all of them... it's kind of embarrassing seeing them in their current states. XD Oh gods, I just realised they've likely been untouched for 10 years now... :pale2:

Sarah - I still do plan on finishing my Rosette shrine! It'd be nice to go back and read the manga again, it's been a while. :O

Aku - Love the Sona icon!! XD Makes me want to get back into playing League of Legends, I haven't played it in nearly half a year. D:
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Welcome! Like all the others I've seen your sites many, many times :) Glad to see you around and I'll be waiting for new things!