Bonjour~

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Re: Bonjour~

Post by Tara »

Mikari wrote:I love your Chie shrine!

OMG Homura-chan! :D It would be wonderful to see another shrine to her. ^_^ Let's do a link exchange or something when it's done, yes? The internet needs more Puella Magi shrines! :D

Ehem... got a little carried away there... ^^;; Welcome back!
jasfkah thank you! I always love hearing that people actually like my shrines hahaha. I won't have a Madoka shrine up for a little bit (I'm STILL wrestling on which character I want to do, because I love all of them so much), but once I'm able to get it up I'll be sure to contact you about exchanging~

@Mayumi Thank you! I'm so happy to see a Tales of directory up and running! :D
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Take your time, I know how that can get. Mami was fighting for my fav spot for a while before the surprise twist made all my attention shift to Homura. XD And yes, your Chie shrine is awesome! ^_^
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Hello Tara, welcome back! :) I remember eyezeal.org, I think I had just introduced myself at the time you came back with that domain.

I shall read your Glaceon shrine (which looks beautiful, btw) and I look forward to Lucina and Homura! :D
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

welcome back Tara! good luck on your future projects as well :heh:
aminuet .。. king
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Tara wrote: @Mayumi Thank you! I'm so happy to see a Tales of directory up and running! :D
You inspired me to open it after you closed Apple Gel. (It's even written on the site XD) I was sad ;-;