Bonjour~

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Re: Bonjour~

Post by Tara »

Thanks, Todd! I'm so happy to be back! :D
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hi Tara, welcome back! I remember your other domains and I always enjoyed visiting your sites, so I am glad to see you've returned. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Tara! Welcome back! I have always been following your sites so I'm glad to see you returning to the hobby. :) I guess eyezeal is no more? I really liked that domain name. Hehe
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Uh I think your placeholder is beautiful, lol. I think both your sites are beautiful! Can't wait till you have a link page up, I'd love to link sites! xD Also, the domain is quite interesting. Besaid, sounds really pretty. Can't wait to read the about page on this. :)

Welcome back! xD <3
~ Lady DinoBug
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello!
I'm not sure we've met but I do remember your previous domains :) Welcome back!
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Thank you everyone! \o/ Sadly eyezeal expired and I almost lost my hosting because of it lol. I'm glad everyone remembers eyezeal though, it makes me very happy.

I should have a links page up soon!! That placeholder took like 10 minutes so I'm preparing an ACTUAL layout in the future hahaha. Once I get it up I'd love to link exchange and stuff! :D
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I love your Chie shrine!

OMG Homura-chan! :D It would be wonderful to see another shrine to her. ^_^ Let's do a link exchange or something when it's done, yes? The internet needs more Puella Magi shrines! :D

Ehem... got a little carried away there... ^^;; Welcome back!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Welcome back, Tara! :) Was a bit sad when your old domain went down so I'm glad you're back ;D
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Mikari wrote:I love your Chie shrine!

OMG Homura-chan! :D It would be wonderful to see another shrine to her. ^_^ Let's do a link exchange or something when it's done, yes? The internet needs more Puella Magi shrines! :D

Ehem... got a little carried away there... ^^;; Welcome back!
jasfkah thank you! I always love hearing that people actually like my shrines hahaha. I won't have a Madoka shrine up for a little bit (I'm STILL wrestling on which character I want to do, because I love all of them so much), but once I'm able to get it up I'll be sure to contact you about exchanging~

@Mayumi Thank you! I'm so happy to see a Tales of directory up and running! :D
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Take your time, I know how that can get. Mami was fighting for my fav spot for a while before the surprise twist made all my attention shift to Homura. XD And yes, your Chie shrine is awesome! ^_^