Favorite TV SHOWS

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Kiel

Re: Favorite TV SHOWS

Post by Kiel »

I'm a sucker for American sitcoms from the late 80's and 90's like Golden Girls, Frasier, The Nanny, and Roseanne. I love it when channels like Hallmark, WE, or Oxygen buy broadcast rights because they'll marathon them for hours on end nearly every day to make up for their lack of other programming. It's good times. Good white noise.

I wish someone would pick up Murphy Brown, music costs be damned. I'd kick an infant to see all those shoulder pads in action again. :blush:
Todd

Post by Todd »

Kiel wrote:I'm a sucker for American sitcoms from the late 80's and 90's like Golden Girls, Frasier, The Nanny, and Roseanne. I love it when channels like Hallmark, WE, or Oxygen buy broadcast rights because they'll marathon them for hours on end nearly every day to make up for their lack of other programming. It's good times. Good white noise.

I wish someone would pick up Murphy Brown, music costs be damned. I'd kick an infant to see all those shoulder pads in action again. :blush:
I love those old shows too! Roseanne in particular is awesome. I grew up watching it.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Todd wrote:1. Battlestar Galactica! Law and Order: SVU, Power Rangers, Lost, The Twilight Zone, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Big Brother

2. Reality... lol
So I watched some of the 1978 Battlestar Galactica last night! It's pretty good but I haven't seen the new one yet. Have you seen the old one and what do you think of the differences between the two series?

I'm so slow when it comes to watching shows... >_<
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I don't watch a lot of TV but when I do I watch The Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist, The Nanny, Flashpoint, American Dad, Ugly Betty, and Brothers & Sisters. I'll watch them if they are on. Sometimes I watch Marvel cartoons like Avengers Earth Mightiest Heroes or Iron Man something something and I know it's not marvel but I watch Teen Titians too.

I don't really have a favorite. Not to fond of romance or horror though.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I have a new favorite to add to my list: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I blame my Dad for this one. xD
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Crystal: I used to watch that but I lost interest because it got weird. Along with a couple of other shows I liked (Angel and Supernatural).
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Here's my faves: Once Upon a Time, Seinfeld, Golden Girls, Frasier, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Awkward, The Simpsons, King of the Hill, Futurama, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin (but now I'm completely lost to where I am XD;;), Secret Life (also lost), Switched at Birth, Bunheads (I'm a sucker for ballet XD), Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, The Big Bang Theory and a few more I need to remember XD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Losing your place in shows is easy enough. I have a hard time finding them, so I have to be like "When does it come on?" Then I find it and I'm like "Ahh too much to remember!" So I catch them when I can. I don't know what going on in half my shows.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: Haha! That sounds like a good plan~ ;D
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: It's generally what I have to do. Or be luckily enough to find them on Netflix. But most of the shows come on at night. Watch'em when I can't sleep. Which has been happening a lot lately.

@Amanda: I've heard of some of those shows but never watched any of them. Except Criminal Minds, saw an episode of that.
;o; *** pew! pew!