Favorite TV SHOWS

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Ava

Re: Favorite TV SHOWS

Post by Ava »

Todd wrote:@Ava I remember Queer as Folk! I used to watch it on Showtime, lol.
Yes, that's the one. It was such a shameless, guilty pleasure. Brian Kinney... :blush:
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Ava wrote:
Todd wrote:@Ava I remember Queer as Folk! I used to watch it on Showtime, lol.
Yes, that's the one. It was such a shameless, guilty pleasure. Brian Kinney... :blush:

lol My favorite was Michael.
Nekoi

Post by Nekoi »

1. What are your favorite TV Shows
The list is long!XD So I'll make a top 5!

[1]Scrubs
[2]How I Met Your Mother
[3]The Big Bang Theory
[4]Game of Thrones
[5]CSI: Miami

Scrubs cause I ADORE all the episode of that title (made exception for the forced 9th season without J.D.), I remember clearly most of the quotes, the episodes, the event. It's the only one that never bore me to rewatch from the first to the last episode!
How I Met Your Mother is much on the same level, plus Neil Patrick Harris is simple marvellous, admit it!
TBBT.. srsly I didn't expect that such a show full of geeks could be these good!! I thought it could be a bit boring due to the odd combination of geeks and chick, but it really is so good!
Game of Thrones..well.. at least the 1st season was great! The second was too but it's way too far and different from the books (which I'm slowly reading and I'm about to finish the 2nd). However I love some of the characters too much and their interpretations are great (speaking of mighty Tyrion Lannister here). From one side it's good to have such differences or see step by step the books event could become boring.. however on the other side see all these big difference make you smell fishy stuffs. I really wonder how they'll move on the plot..
CSI:MIAMI... how can't you love Horatio Cain? The only police man moving with head on 90°. The one that appear on bad dudes' backs just for magic? He is THE MAN! XD

2. What genre is your favorite when speaking of TV Shows
Well you can clearly say it yourself.. I adore sit-comedy! I love funny sit-coms but I'm fond also for intriguing series like CSI, Supernatural, Fringe, Doctor Who, etc.. you can sai I love sci-fi a lot too!
"There is only one God, and his name is death. And there is only one thing we say to death: Not today"
Syrio Forel, ASoIaF
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

@Nekoi Yay for Scrubs! :heart: I am still madly in love with that show and do my best to watch it everyday. Thank goodness for reruns! And I know what you mean about the quotes. XD Scrubs is full of hilarious lines. I will often go on YouTube and look for certain clips there to play if I just need a good laugh. It's such an awesome show and never gets old. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

1. What are your favorite TV Shows
Firefly, Castle, Avatar: The Last Airbender, BBC Sherlock, Doctor Who, Batman The Animated series, and Young Justice. I'll spare the rest of the laundry list, since it gets a bit gruesome. @_@

Anything, really, though I guess animation or drama are at the tippy top of the list.
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Nekoi

Post by Nekoi »

Sarah wrote:@Nekoi Yay for Scrubs! :heart: I am still madly in love with that show and do my best to watch it everyday. Thank goodness for reruns! And I know what you mean about the quotes. XD Scrubs is full of hilarious lines. I will often go on YouTube and look for certain clips there to play if I just need a good laugh. It's such an awesome show and never gets old. :)
I find myself laugh alone if I think to its gags! And when I say one to a friend, he/she complete it! It's really one of the best sit-com ever made! There in MTV ita that always reruns the show so I can always see the episodes again. However I've the whole collection in my dvds! :music2:
Dr. Cox is the best and I adore Jordan!XD
I'm glad it wasn't forget! I mean, USA produce lot of new sit-com each years, some even way good, so I'm worried that Scrubs will end to be forget by the public! :sob:
"There is only one God, and his name is death. And there is only one thing we say to death: Not today"
Syrio Forel, ASoIaF
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Puppeteer wrote:1. What are your favorite TV Shows
Firefly, Castle, Avatar: The Last Airbender, BBC Sherlock, Doctor Who, Batman The Animated series, and Young Justice. I'll spare the rest of the laundry list, since it gets a bit gruesome. @_@

Anything, really, though I guess animation or drama are at the tippy top of the list.
High five at a fellow Firefly and Castle fan! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

I watch these mostly on the internet xD

1. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Friends (TV only), Everybody Loves Raymond (TV only), Suits, Legend of Korra, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Supernatural, Drake & Josh, So You Think You Can Dance, The Voice, and I forget what else |D

2. Comedy big time but it's mostly a mixture.
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Nekoi

Post by Nekoi »

Huu, even animation could be inclused? If that's so I forgot some like A:TLA, LoK, Fairly Odd Parents and Wakfu! :x
Syrio Forel, ASoIaF
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I liked Avatar too ^^ I didn't really like TLA's ending or the ending of LoK's first season, but the show itself is so fun with such amusing characters that it was certainly an interesting journey. Looking forward to more LoK as it was left kind of hanging in the end. I do hope they address the secret from TLA that they hinted at on LoK episode 1 later on.