Favorite TV SHOWS

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Mayumi

Re: Favorite TV SHOWS

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: Haha, yay for all nighters~ ;D Used to have Netflix but I kinda got tired in paying every month x.x;
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Is netflix so bad? I talked to someone else who canceled it because he didn't like paying but it's $8/mo and it's charged right to my credit card. xD; I really like it and use it pretty often. Even if it has trouble steaming on the Wii I'll watch it on the computer.

I like that it has a lot of old shows I used to watch, like Power Rangers, Beast Wars, and Spider-man. I was excited that I could rewatch them! Power Rangers is one of my favs. XD
karenjeane

Post by karenjeane »

1. Due South, Futurama, Highlander: The Series, Justice League (Unlimited), Mad Men, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, RuPaul's Drag Race, Sex and the City, Star Trek: TOS and Voyager.

2. Animation, science fiction & fantasy, stylish historical dramas, and a little tiny bit of "lifestyle" (fashion, decorating, etc.)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@destinie: I don't think Netflix is bad. We have it. Hasn't let us down. Then again I guess it's different if you are the one paying for it, my parents are paying for ours. Guess some expenses just need cut for whatever reason.

@mayumi: I don't mind all nighters except when they happen every night and I get sleep deprived.

@karen: oh I watch futurama. Bender is the greatest.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: Aww ;-;
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: It's partially our doggie's fault. He just a little guy and needs help (cause he's old). I need more sleep. Only watched about half of Iron Man Armored Adventures because I realized our little guy was asleep and that meant I could sleep too.

@012789: I like the Fry and Leila couple. Also Netflix is awesome. It's got my old shows and new cartoons. ^-^ Power Rangers! Though I stopped watching when part of the team left. As much as I love Adam, it was just hard to watch after some of the team left.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: Ah, I see.
@Destinie: It's not bad, but it's only paying is the problem XD;;
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: Yeah. He's a butt. Lately I haven't been sleepy until 11pm. It's annoying but I do get to watch my shows that way. Speaking of which, I was watching one of my shows and then an actor from one of the others was one it and I was like "I KNOW THAT GUY!" I was happy. My shows are crossing over but only with actors not plots.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Jeanniefan78

Post by Jeanniefan78 »

1. What are your favorite TV Shows? My two number one favorites are I Dream of Jeannie and NCIS. They are both tied for my number one favorite. :D After that would be NCIS: Los Angeles, NCIS: New Orleans, The Closer, Major Crimes, Rizzoli & Isles, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, Walker Texas Ranger, The Waltons, The Andy Griffith Show, I Love Lucy, Army Wives, 48 Hours, Dateline NBC, Forensic Files, and 19 Kids and Counting

2. What genre is your favorite when speaking of TV Shows? I guess you could say crime drama is a big fave. I'll go ahead and say comedy, too, but not today's comedy because comedy shows from today are too dirty for me. I also like true crime documentaries.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I like watching true crime/crime dramas as well. Did you ever get into Unsolved Mysteries when it was on the air?
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org