Star Trek

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Loki

Re: Star Trek

Post by Loki »

I love the old and new movies :) The new because we see everything from the start and I love the effects (Khan played by BEnedict only adds to it).
The old movies with Kirk...ahhh, I love them. Especially Wrath of Khan.
The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway

Trickster of Ragnarok Network
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Star Trek

Post by Robin »

catnox wrote:i'm resurrecting this thread because i recently started star trek: enterprise and it's on my mind!!

i haven't seen enterprise or the original series, but i adore all three of the sequels and i'm now watching the other two shows. usually the show i'm currently watching tends to be my favorite but i think voyager is my actual overall favorite. janeway, seven, and b'elanna are all so strong, smart, and awesome... i love me some female leads. picard and data make tng a pretty close second. i thought ds9 was slow at first but it grew on me a ton and is my husband's favorite!

has anybody read any of the books? my husband started reading some of the ds9 books after we finished the show, but i haven't given any of them a try yet (my "to read" queue is already so long).
*high five fellow Voyager fan*!!!

I started watching Star Trek: TNG when I was a kid, then watched parts of Voyager when it came on in the late 90s. Seven of Nine was my fav from Voyager back then, but these days I find myself a B'elanna fan--her journey from uncompromising, standoffish rebel to being part of the Voyager family and becoming a wife/mother in her own right is awesome.

(btw, I've never read any of the books, though I've heard a bit about them from some Star Trek-obsessed friends of mine)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org